I do, but some things don't seem to work well through "Hey Siri" versus just activating Siri normally.

Example: "Hey Siri, I need lunch reservations"
    "I'm afraid I can't book a table right now" then pulls up a list of restaurants to call...

But if I just activate Siri normally and ask the same question, Siri pulls up a list a restaurants near me that have available tables near the current time, and will link my selection to OpenTable to make my reservation.
    Ask a different way. Say, "Hey Siri, please show me local restaurants with available tables.".
    04-09-2017 08:21 PM
    Ask a different way. Say, "Hey Siri, please show me local restaurants with available tables.".
    I've tried many different ways. Most ways work fine via home button long press. None work via "Hey Siri"

I spent a good 3 hours trying to figure it out. Deleted and re downloaded OpenTable. Adjusted permissions, trying after each change. It's consistent.
    04-09-2017 08:54 PM
    I've tried many different ways. Most ways work fine via home button long press. None work via "Hey Siri"

I spent a good 3 hours trying to figure it out. Deleted and re downloaded OpenTable. Adjusted permissions, trying after each change. It's consistent.
    Yeah, it's odd. It's like when I ask Siri to call my wife, she can't. It's all set correct in contacts. But if I ask her to call my Spouse, then she can. LOL
    04-09-2017 09:03 PM
    Yeah, it's odd. It's like when I ask Siri to call my wife, she can't. It's all set correct in contacts. But if I ask her to call my Spouse, then she can. LOL
    Strange, "wife" works perfectly fine for me.
    04-10-2017 05:48 PM
    Me too.
    04-10-2017 05:50 PM
    On another thread, several said "wife" wasn't working. This is what I get when I ask Siri to call my Wife.
    04-10-2017 06:27 PM
    On another thread, several said "wife" wasn't working. This is what I get when I ask Siri to call my Wife.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4f8d68c74d.png
    Have you tried shouting it?
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-10-2017 07:47 PM
    Have you tried shouting it?
    Just fixed it. Called Sonny at Apple. He had no clue. But together we did 2 things. Turned contacts off in iCloud, then back on. Then toggled Siri off, then back on. Now "wife" works again. LOL
    Rob Phillips and cwbcpa like this.
    04-10-2017 08:01 PM
    Glad we could get this SIRI issue solved for you. I swear when you first called I was sure I was being pranked by someone on the team. Thanks for the heads up on this forum, going to have to look around and see what else I can expect calls about!
    robertk328 and nikkisharif like this.
    04-13-2017 07:49 PM
    Glad we could get this SIRI issue solved for you. I swear when you first called I was sure I was being pranked by someone on the team. Thanks for the heads up on this forum, going to have to look around and see what else I can expect calls about!
    Welcome to iMore!
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-13-2017 08:09 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    04-15-2017 03:35 PM
    You're welcome! And Welcome to iMore!
    04-15-2017 03:48 PM
    I use it a lot. Mostly in the car so I don't have to look at my phone while driving.
    04-15-2017 04:44 PM
    Welcome to iMore☺
    04-16-2017 02:43 PM
    Yes I have it activated. I don't think I'm that important to government unless they want to my big . Well il stop there
    04-16-2017 05:31 PM
    I would use it on my 7 plus but it never works properly, it takes ages to set it up and then it never responds to hey Siri, I don't think it likes my London accent
    You should try the British accent if you haven't already. It might work for you.
    04-16-2017 09:38 PM
    You should try the British accent if you haven't already. It might work for you.
    I am British but I just don't think that Hey Siri likes my regional accent, I've tried to set it up quite a few times now and it never works :/
    04-17-2017 01:36 AM
    Just used it earlier to look something up. My 7 year old likes to ask it questions about math, weather, etc.
    04-17-2017 10:54 AM
    When I was using the iPhone 6 Plus I thought that is the coolest thing. Wish I could do it. But now that I have the iPhone 7 I really don't do it that often. But I do like it
    04-18-2017 09:14 PM
94 ... 234