can i get my iphone 7 plus unlocked to use on TotalWireless if there is an unpaid balance?

tike_l

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I have an iphone 7 with sprint but i want to cancel my services with sprint. Currently i am leasing the device but i plan on canceling all service and have sprint send me to collections and just keep the device till i pay the bill. in the mean time am i able to unlock the devices to use on Total Wireless? it's a prepaid service through walmart on verizon's network.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
That's something I think you need to ask Sprint about. As they are the ones who would unlock the phone.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I doubt Sprint will unlock your iPhone while you owe them money. You'll want to contact them directly for a clear answer.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
As soon as you cancel your service, Sprint will block your device and flag it. As soon as you try to reactivate in on another network, it will come up as a blocked device and won't be usable on the new carrier.

But I agree with Jude. Your credit rating is something that's relatively easy to keep high, but also super easy to destroy and once that is done, it's a long uphill battle to get it back up again. Do you really dislike Sprint that much?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro