iPhone 7 Plus matte black or gold?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Iphone 7plus matte black or gold?

If there is only two colors you can't decide from, just go for nickel or dime way of deciding.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Iphone 7plus matte black or gold?

May I suggest going to your nearest Apple Store and physically looking at them while keeping in mind that YOU will be using that particular color iPhone and what best suits YOUR needs. Welcome to iMore and Enjoy the site.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

Hi!

Welcome to the Dark Side

It all comes down to your personal preference.
Go physically see them, check for cases only (they often show a phone in it to give a better idea of the overall look, if you want it to be in a case, of course).

Personally, I'd go for Rose Gold. But that's ME

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

I've had gold and Rose gold before and now I have the jet black. I was ready for a change and I love this color! It looks great with my casemate mother of pearl case too!!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I have and like my matte black but that doesn't mean you will. If those are the choices you are down to then I'd consider whether you want a white or black front to the phone. I prefer the black front myself, but again, that's me.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore

Great advice given by our members but the final decision is going to be yours

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

I have the rose gold. Love the white I have cases to show it off. Black. Rose gold. Clear. I like cases and so many to choose from

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Definitely need to visit a local Apple Store or even a carrier store to take a look with your own eyes. That'll let you know which one YOU like better. I personally went with the Matte black and I couldn't be happier.

Soreloser

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I went with the Matte Black, specifically because the bezels are black, so it matches the screen when the screen is off. The white bezels just stand out so much and make the screen seem smaller. My opinion of course... :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner