app store issues.. i need help

elkido122

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
well when i go to download an app i had previously downloaded like awhile back, so it was backed up to the cloud. well when i click the cloud to start the download it spins once and then just shows the cloud again. i have tried signing in and out of my apple id, as well as resetting network settings

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I get that from time to time. May be an iTunes issue, wifi issues, or who knows. You've done the right things. Sometimes you just have to wait a while and try again. Be sure you're getting a strong wifi signal. Try toggling wifi off, then back on.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Still doing it so I'm not sure what to do or if I should just wait

Have you tried swiping the app store app out of multitasking? Have you tried Reset All Settings?
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

elkido122

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
It's like I do go click an app, like I click the get button then install it just spins once then makes me click to get and install it again . I've tried so many things :(

elkido122

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
yea that was 2-3 hours ago though. this has been going on for 2 days now. i cant even download apps from my computer through itunes. :( somethings not right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner