Mophie case

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a black one. Love that it has wireless charging built in. Not sure I appreciate the added bulk and weight. Although the stereo speakers sound much better since it channels the bottom speaker forward. It's really a toss up for me.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I love my Mophie case! I just recently bought one (for a 6s) while I was out of town. Very convenient and works exactly as expected. I bought the rose gold to match my phone.

It is bulky and somewhat heavy, but since I only use it when I'll be gone either all day or out of town I find I can live with it.

How much bulk does it seem to add?

I have one for my 6s, and the back is 5/16" thick.

Last edited:

anon(193652)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the Mophie case with the wireless charging. I'm not sure if the one that I got was defective or what, but I topped off my 7+ when it hit 75% and the case was dead. It was definitely fully charged when I put it on my phone so I ended up returning it.

coxley24

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't you have to have wireless earbuds/headphones to use the Mophie? I read something where the lightning port is used by the Mophie, thus needing wireless.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I decided to pick one up. I bought the blue. I really didn't think I needed it but I do love the extra battery life when I'm playing Pokémon Go. I also like the redirection of the speakers too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods