Mophie case

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting one as well, but I don't know if it's really necessary because my 7+ never gets below 50% on any given day.

I ended up buying it. Im still an active pokemon go player so i need Battery at all costs LOL
c7a082378d4b4a43d6a7d4b217d35c3d.jpg

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
Hey, that's beautiful! How much bulk does it seem to add? Been considering getting one for streaming and or Pokémon Go as well.

Not too bulky it's perfect. I was stuck between this color or the blue lol but ended up getting red because black and red looks so good

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Im intersted in hearing real world performance. I am flying to Las Vegas next month and not only will I want to use my phone on the plane but also it will be my only camera while I am there since I am not taking my DSLR. I want the battery to last a well into the night.

I was thinking bout just taking a mophie power station or something similar and charging it as I walk.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I ended up buying it. Im still an active pokemon go player so i need Battery at all costs LOL //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170304/c7a082378d4b4a43d6a7d4b217d35c3d.jpg

Which Mophie is that? Where did you find red? Does it charge via Lightning or micro USB?

I want one of these : https://www.kukecase.com/product/iphone-7-battery-case/

Had this for my iPhone 6S+... still have two in fact back when they did built in storage with 16gb. Super thin and liked that it charged with lightning : https://www.kukecase.com/product/memory-expansion-battery-case-iphone-6s/

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
Which Mophie is that? Where did you find red? Does it charge via Lightning or micro USB?

I want one of these : https://www.kukecase.com/product/iphone-7-battery-case/

Had this for my iPhone 6S+... still have two in fact back when they did built in storage with 16gb. Super thin and liked that it charged with lightning : https://www.kukecase.com/product/memory-expansion-battery-case-iphone-6s/

I bought it at the Sprint store. They have several colors . Gold black rose gold , blue and this Product Red one

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Congrats!
I love my mophie case. It's a little big for my liking, but the extra battery life is perfect when you need it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I had a mophie for my Note 7 and then the Note 5...had to use it all the time. It is awesome. I still have it for emergencies if ever need it but since making the switch to the iPhone, it hasn't been used. LOL. But I won't say never because you never know. I might use it if listening to music so not to waste battery life. But I am glad I have it. i

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Im intersted in hearing real world performance. I am flying to Las Vegas next month and not only will I want to use my phone on the plane but also it will be my only camera while I am there since I am not taking my DSLR. I want the battery to last a well into the night.

I was thinking bout just taking a mophie power station or something similar and charging it as I walk.

I'm going on vacay Tuesday and I plan on playing a lot of Pokémon go(legitimately ewww LOL) so I'll tell you how it holds up

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I had one for my 6/6s plus, but rarely ever used it. The battery lasted forever on the phone.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site

I honestly prefer the case. Even though the power station is better. For the fact that I hate carrying so many things with me. Lol