I'm back already!

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I've recently found that the best way to keep from switching back and forth is to buy an Apple Watch or two. Once you become dependent on the AW you won't be as tempted to switch.

Actually, I'm on the verge of buying an Apple watch 2. Once hooked up to my 7+, I don't think i'll be switching anytime soon.

Just got to convince the wife to spend £400 on me! :tongue:

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Ha ha!

I played the sympathy violin all day yesterday to the boss (wife) about how advantageous a nice Apple watch would be to go with my 7+.

I am happy to announce that she cracked and is taking my to my local Apple store today.

I did try to push my luck and ever so slightly may have mentioned there's a nice new cheap iPad out also. It was when she went towards the knife drawer in the kitchen I sort of backed down on that one!

Michael Mahon

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
I don't know I have never used the pixel XL plus specifically, however most Android users love how customizable the os when compared to Apple's OS. That said apple makes excellent devices and quite frankly they have tremendous omptimization of their devices hence the reason you see lower memory and storage on Apple devices they just manage it better.
Personally I love Android and prefer it over ios, however I could see the difficulty in switching.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
No phone is waterproof. The iPhone is water resistant for a rating of IP67. The Galaxy line and LG G6 are rated at IP68 which is a little better but still not waterproof.

A phone that can be submerged for 1/2 an hour is waterproof by phone standards.