I'm back already!

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I know this is a Apple StuffIt forum and theres a lot of fanboys here but saying that Pixel is a ****ty phone or that it has ****ty hardware is just woooow. Auto facepalm....

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I know this is a Apple StuffIt forum and theres a lot of fanboys here but saying that Pixel is a ****ty phone or that it has ****ty hardware is just woooow. Auto facepalm....
Agreed! It's the best Android phone and biggest competition to the iPhone. Not sure why everyone knocks on it. It's still an Android device so if your stuck on iOS that's a different story.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

I just love the static crackle the mono speaker on the Pixel makes, maybe its the endless selection of accessories that I like the most about it, could be that I can accidentally drop it in water without issues, but most of all I like the piece of mind I get from knowing if I have an issue of any kind with the Pixel, a quick trip to my local Google Store brings a resolution almost always right there on the spot ...*Sarcasm* :rolleyes:

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I just love the static crackle the mono speaker on the Pixel makes, maybe its the endless selection of accessories that I like the most about it, could be that I can accidentally drop it in water without issues, but most of all I like the piece of mind I get from knowing if I have an issue of any kind with the Pixel, a quick trip to my local Google Store brings a resolution almost always right there on the spot ...*Sarcasm* :rolleyes:

Almost all these apply to how I feel about my s7 .

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I had a brief obsession with trying out Android in the HTC One M7 back in early 2014. I bought the phone on eBay and gave it a whirl but never ditched my then daily driver (Nokia Lumia 920) in favor of it. I returned to iPhone in September 2015 after using Windows Phone for nearly three years. Definitely good to be back, so I feel you, OP. Welcome back!

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I've recently found that the best way to keep from switching back and forth is to buy an Apple Watch or two. Once you become dependent on the AW you won't be as tempted to switch.

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I love it that when iPhone suddenly got water resistance all the silly fanbois bash phones that dont have it but before that they all acted like their precious phones didnt need it. Hilarious.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I love it that when iPhone suddenly got water resistance all the silly fanbois bash phones that dont have it but before that they all acted like their precious phones didnt need it. Hilarious.

I mean it's pretty standard now on most modern smartphones. There's no reason google should charging that much for the pixel imo when the hardware just isn't all that.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
All the flagship phones are overpriced.
Right which is why they are flagships. I had no problem dropping 650 for a pixel even though it's not water resistant. If I was that worried, I'd get a LifeProof...That's why they make em. Funny too seeing people with water resistant iPhones buying LifeProof cases. Obviously people don't trust it, so what really is the point of it then?!? And no warranty will cover water damage besides the galaxy active line sooooo I don't think water resistance is all its cracked to be.

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site

Could not have said it better myself! 😂

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I came back too. Had the pixel for 2 days this time around. Got back on a 7 plus. Deciding if I want to stay here or go smaller with an SE.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm back to the Plus (7 this time) from a year with the SE. Feels good to have screen real estate again ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner