I'm back already!

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I had a two day foray into the world of the Pixel XL.

I don't know what possessed me. Was it the lure of that screen? bigger 'baddery' Just for a change? Pfft, I'm not sure, but hey, I'm back to my trusty old 7+ again.

My name is Chris. I have a serious addiction to iPhones.

Just thought I'd share this with you.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
That bad huh? I've never used an Android phone as a daily driver but I have messed with a few models here and there and I just have no temptation to switch away... just reinforce that feeling when I read testimonials like this!

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I have also played around with android phones and I found that I was constantly maintaining and rooting them to get them to run how I wanted.
iOS is just so much less hassle.

Welcome back

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I tried it out about a month ago for two days just to try out the camera. Got it on a Friday, returned it the following Monday. Wasn't impressed. Much happier with Iphone.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I have also played around with android phones and I found that I was constantly maintaining and rooting them to get them to run how I wanted.
iOS is just so much less hassle.

Welcome back
The pixel is no maintenance and no rooting needed to keep it to run smoothly. It's the best Android phone made to date. I find the hardware to be just fine...And the software is the best experience I've ever had on an Android device.

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site
The pixel is no maintenance and no rooting needed to keep it to run smoothly. It's the best Android phone made to date. I find the hardware to be just fine...And the software is the best experience I've ever had on an Android device.

The pixel is a fine phone. I've not experience with it myself - Samsungs mostly.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Pixel is missing water resistance, OIS, wireless charging, expandable storage...yet google thinks the 128GB XL is worth almost $900.
Wait a second. I am comparing the pixel 32GB to a iPhone 7 32GB.

Pixel = $650
iPhone 7 = $700

Both have no wireless charging and no expandable storage so I am not sure what you are comparing but the pixel is perfectly priced. No OIS but it has EIS which used during video is quite amazing. Camera is better than the iPhone 7. No water resistance like I said with the pixel, so get a LifeProof. There are tons of people in the forum buying the nuud and fre for a water resistant iPhone so you can do the same with the pixel.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Welcome back to the world of Apple Chris! :)

Nothing wrong with trying out other brands and operating systems. It's actually a good thing. Sometimes it shows you what you are missing out on and sometimes it just reaffirms why you love the OS you are using. I would have suggested using the Pixel for 2 weeks to give it a chance at winning you over but the iPhone 7 Plus is definitely awesome and if you happy with it, then keep it :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal