Hate the thing!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It happened to me here, several times during the iPhone 4S era. But that's fine, call me a liar. That's what apple fanbois do when they're proven wrong.

No one is calling you a liar, all he's saying is the actions of a few don't represent the actions of the many. There are people like that everywhere. People like choose sides and say everyone else is wrong for not believing what they believe.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Too heavy? Wow. This phone is amazing. I am a woman with small hands. Love this phone. Rose gold. Can't use small screens

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I switch between a 6s Plus and a 7 regularly ..... Like the size and portability of the 7, but not the battery life.
I'd like to make up my mind and stick with one device however

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys! Regarding the SE, I wouldn't want to 'upgrade' to something that looks exactly like the phone I've had for the past 3 years if that makes sense. That's why I think I'll end up with the 6s (the regular sized one) as it's still bigger than the 5s which is what I wanted but at the same time not as huge as the 7 plus.

If you don't mind me asking: please tell me: how do you carry an iphone 7 plus around..? Do you normally carry a bag and have it in your bag? Do inside your jacket? I just don't believe that people actually put this phone inside their jeans and walk around with that....huge rectangle shape on their jeans where the pocket is? I mean this as nicely and as genuinely as possible I just really want to know.

Why wouldn't you try the 7?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I jumped on the 6s+ when it hit a year ago...mainly because all my buddies had the bigger phone. Almost immediately I was unhappy. I wear dress slacks or a suit to work almost every day, and the Plus was HUGE in my front pocket & looked unsightly, or so I thought. I also have smallish hands, and I could see I'd have a hard time using the device with one hand...so I excnanged it for a regular 6s. When the 7/7-Plus hit this last year, I picked up the regular 7 because of my prior experience, but after playing with some friends' Plus size phones, I began to really appreciate the larger screen and ease of viewing. The battery life of the Plus also put the smaller phone to shame...and I found I could easily adjust my grip to use the phone one handedly. So...with two days left of my 14-day exchange window, I swapped the smaller 7 for the Plus size phone...and have fallen in love with the thing. Are there some advantages of the smaller phone...yes. Are there advantages of the Plus...yes. I all comes down to making the pros outweigh the cons.

So, I say own what makes you happy.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Honestly I don't find the 7 plus to be big. I use very slim cases and I also can use b it one handed, but I've been using large phones since the note 2...honestly I tried going back to a smaller 7 but I couldn't stand the size way to small.

*~Live life,love life~*

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I had an SE since launch (6S+ before that). But begun lusting for an iPad again (had many but always ended up selling them). So compromised and got a 7 Plus... it's really like an iPad Mini

H3aTeRzz

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I can certainly understand what you're saying, however, I Love everything about it :-D Using the LifeProof Fre' too.

putney1477

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm a girl and I'm only 5 feet tall, less than 100 lbs :) I carry my 7+ in my back pocket or my front pocket, depending on my pants. They certainly don't make women's clothing like men's ;)

Like many others have said, you need to figure out what works for you. I agree with you about the SE, looking like the same phone you have had for several years.

I'm sure you will find one that's right for you. Good luck!!

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys! Regarding the SE, I wouldn't want to 'upgrade' to something that looks exactly like the phone I've had for the past 3 years if that makes sense. That's why I think I'll end up with the 6s (the regular sized one) as it's still bigger than the 5s which is what I wanted but at the same time not as huge as the 7 plus.

If you don't mind me asking: please tell me: how do you carry an iphone 7 plus around..? Do you normally carry a bag and have it in your bag? Do inside your jacket? I just don't believe that people actually put this phone inside their jeans and walk around with that....huge rectangle shape on their jeans where the pocket is? I mean this as nicely and as genuinely as possible I just really want to know.

I carry it in my jacket pocket (since it's early spring so I'm still wearing a jacket). I'm the summer I really don't know. Maybe I'll put it in my purse since I carry one anyway. There are purses with side pockets for phones. If you don't carry a purse and it's warm then that's an issue. I'd go for the regular size 7, rather than the plus if I were you. Good luck with your choice and enjoy!

bassjo

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
The only issue I have with IOS in general is the lack of customization. I don't mean being able to tweak every little setting, I mean just being able to layout my homescreen any way I want... Not having to stick to a rigid grid factor and not being able to change icons for apps. I'd love the ability to make my homescreen mine. Otherwise they've nailed the integration thing and the backup restore is great. Lots to love.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

It fits in my pockets with plenty of room, and I'm a girl with girl hands ( who can one hand use it). As I did with my 6S Plus, and 6 Plus...

How small are your jackets? Lol.

Seriously, sucks you don't like it. Good luck with the 6S (although I'd get a 7).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73