Coming back.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life. 😂😂😂😂

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life. ????????????????????????
Switching is fun...says a chronic switcher herself!

Seriously though, at least you tried! That's all that matters.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life.

Switching has been fun over the years but can get old. Switched back to iOS a little over a year ago and only the Pixel piqued my interest but I stayed the course and couldn't be happier!

Welcome back!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life. 😂😂😂😂
Think you need to give it more than a week, but to each is own. It took me a month to get over the Apple ecosystem and once I did I haven't looked back, well not enough to make me go buy an iPhone. The 4.7 is too small for me and the plus is too big, there is no happy medium. Hoping they come out with the 5.0 model this September....It may just make be start looking back again.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Think you need to give it more than a week, but to each is own. It took me a month to get over the Apple ecosystem and once I did I haven't looked back, well not enough to make me go buy an iPhone. The 4.7 is too small for me and the plus is too big, there is no happy medium. Hoping they come out with the 5.0 model this September....It may just make be start looking back again.

Latest rumor suggests an iPhone 7 form factor with an edge-to-edge display as large as a 7 Plus. Soooo hoping it's true.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I just switched to iOS for the first time with the iPhone 7 Plus. The OS is simply amazing and I don't ever want to go back to Android. However, I knew that I would be tempted by new phones that are released, so I went "all-in" with Apple to help prevent it. I bought the iPad Pro w/ Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and Apple TV to go along with my 7 Plus. I'm here to stay.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to iOS for the first time with the iPhone 7 Plus. The OS is simply amazing and I don't ever want to go back to Android. However, I knew that I would be tempted by new phones that are released, so I went "all-in" with Apple to help prevent it. I bought the iPad Pro w/ Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and Apple TV to go along with my 7 Plus. I'm here to stay.

I'm trying to stick with Apple as well. I've managed to stick with the 7 Plus since October, I just picked up an Apple Watch and the AirPods and when my laptop finally craps out I will more than likely replace it with a MacBook.

I love tech so it's hard to resist the new android phones but I just don't want to deal with switching anymore. One new phone per year is more ham enough and I depending on what Apple does in September, I may stick with the 7 Plus beyond that.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to stick with Apple as well. I've managed to stick with the 7 Plus since October, I just picked up an Apple Watch and the AirPods and when my laptop finally craps out I will more than likely replace it with a MacBook.

I love tech so it's hard to resist the new android phones but I just don't want to deal with switching anymore. One new phone per year is more ham enough and I depending on what Apple does in September, I may stick with the 7 Plus beyond that.

Agreed. I was looking at the LG G6 this morning and realized I was a moron. I'm really really liking my go at Apple this time around.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I was looking at the LG G6 this morning and realized I was a moron. I'm really really liking my go at Apple this time around.

Me too. The G6 looks cool and I'm sure the S8 and Note 8 will be cool as well. I have always appreciated the iPhone and iPad but have not ventured too far beyond that. In fact I probably don't get everything I could from the iPad. Ironically, it was the AirPods that really locked me in. I thought those things were ridiculous when they were announced. Now that I have a pair, I couldn't give them up. They are my favorite accessory that I've ever had.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Switching iPhones is a tedious enough task, not to mention Apple to Android and back and forth. I often get tempted by Androids too; then I think of all the reasons I left.. biggest one was I was always "messing with it" rooting it, etc and never using it as intended to be and enjoyed lol.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I used the Google Pixel XL for a few days and even though it had great software, the hardware was lacking, especially for the price. I decided afterwards that if I wanted amazing hardware and amazing software, I'd get an iPhone 7 Plus, and I haven't looked back since. In fact, I'm so committed to Apple now that I really want to get a Nike Watch Series 2!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

Lol, I did the same thing this morning. Even though the G6 has great specs, the processor is from last year and it's an LG. No thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711