Switching for Awhile.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 7 plus is great - but kind of boring. Going to try the Google pixel xl and Verizon's unlimited plan for Awhile !!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone 7 plus is great - but kind of boring. Going to try the Google pixel xl and Verizon's unlimited plan for Awhile !!

I had the Pixel XL for a few days and I got bored with it and went back to iPhone.

To each his/her own, I guess. Enjoy the Pixel. It's a great phone in its own right!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I had the Pixel XL for a few days and I got bored with it and went back to iPhone.

To each his/her own, I guess. Enjoy the Pixel. It's a great phone in its own right!
If you got bored with the pixel, how aren't you e even more bored with the iPhone? Just wondering...

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. iOS is just getting so stale. I like being able to make something as simple as my messages look the way I want them to.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I came from Android and sold wireless. I am tired of all the headached that come with Android updates not being good. There is always an issue...I like knowing I won't have a problem with an update and the phone iOS is much more secure. To each their own. I had a lot of issues after the Samsung Note 7 problems and I am not looking back. I have had the 7plus since the 13th and love it. And I got the ipad Pro 12.9 and apple watch. All great

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I came from Android and sold wireless. I am tired of all the headached that come with Android updates not being good. There is always an issue...I like knowing I won't have a problem with an update and the phone iOS is much more secure. To each their own. I had a lot of issues after the Samsung Note 7 problems and I am not looking back. I have had the 7plus since the 13th and love it. And I got the ipad Pro 12.9 and apple watch. All great

My Verizon S7 edge was still on the October security patch when I traded it in for my iPhone 7 Plus. It's unacceptable to have security be put on the back burner when it comes to Android. The only company that updates the security patch every month is the Google-branded phones and I'm not interested in those.

I'm sticking with iPhone for quite some time now.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My Verizon S7 edge was still on the October security patch when I traded it in for my iPhone 7 Plus. It's unacceptable to have security be put on the back burner when it comes to Android. The only company that updates the security patch every month is the Google-branded phones and I'm not interested in those.

I'm guessing you moved back to iOS again? I think it would take a Christmas miracle at this point to get new away from iOS.

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site

Believe it or not, Blackberry w/ the Priv, DTEK 50 & DTEK 60, (which all run Android) release security patches every month.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I got an iPhone 7 Plus today and I'm going to stick with it from now on.

This made me laugh, as I've said the same thing to myself, oh, about 20 times while bouncing between phones the last two years or so. Hope you have better luck sticking to it than I did. :D

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You'll be back. They always come back. Lol But seriously, I'm speaking from years of experience going and coming myself!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
7.0 is WAY more customizable than iOS 10.

That's the thing. Getting into every little bits of customization, thousands of themes and typefonts, app specific LED notification colors (when available) becomes boring.

I tried that once and ended up putting my phone aside, like "Meh.. screw this. It's been 2 hours and my phone still isn't the way I want it".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73