All those going naked. Dropped it yet?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
It is funny because if you notice when you are out and stuff or surfing social media you will see that all the rich celebrities never have cases on their phones! Also I hate to label people that don't use cases as morons, but the guys and gals I see at my gym working out with a $700 phone and no case on it are just plain stupid.

I take my case out every couple of weeks to clean my case and phone, the phone is amazing without a case but I can't picture myself using it without one in my daily routine. I think the whole having kids is the number one reason for a heavy duty case. I don't like heavy duty cases, so I do take the risk of my toddler tossing it across the room but I don't really let him use my phone. He has an ipad that he can do whatever he wants with since it is in a very heavy duty rubber carrying case.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
As long as I have a tempered glass on, I don't mind going naked.

I went naked with my 6s Plus for almost a year, dropped it many times and it's still in mint condition

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Wishing I hadn't bought the lifeproof case. Totally fell apart on me and now my phone is shot. And it's just a hair over the 1 year warranty that they provide for their "LIFEPROOF" cases so I guess I'm out of luck. And 650 bucks. Thanks lifeproof.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

View attachment 118654

It's important to remember that no case is going to protect a phone against EVERYTHING. That looks like your phone (and the case) went through something pretty tough. Can't fault the case manufacturers.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
U would have to either be rich or a moron to not protect your phone somehow. I just got my 7+ 2 days ago and immediately put a clear plastic case on mine until my otterbox comes in the mail which is today! I have two kids who LOVE electronics so yeah not making that mistake!

To call people morons, because they don’t put the same importance on a case that you do, is uncalled for. Everyone uses their phones differently and not every situation calls for maximum protection. My phone is naked most of the time & I only use the case I have because I like the way the leather looks...it has nothing to do with protection. If I drop it, my life won’t be over...because it’s just a phone!!

It is funny because if you notice when you are out and stuff or surfing social media you will see that all the rich celebrities never have cases on their phones! Also I hate to label people that don't use cases as morons, but the guys and gals I see at my gym working out with a $700 phone and no case on it are just plain stupid.

I take my case out every couple of weeks to clean my case and phone, the phone is amazing without a case but I can't picture myself using it without one in my daily routine. I think the whole having kids is the number one reason for a heavy duty case. I don't like heavy duty cases, so I do take the risk of my toddler tossing it across the room but I don't really let him use my phone. He has an ipad that he can do whatever he wants with since it is in a very heavy duty rubber carrying case.

Y’all & this name calling SMH!!! Not everyone worries about the same things. I refuse to freak out because my phone isn’t in a case & im going to the store. There’s more important things in life to worry about. To each their own.

Haven't dropped mine. I've dropped my air pods a few times but the paint has held up pretty well:

View attachment 119221

Looks great

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
To call people morons, because they don’t put the same importance on a case that you do, is uncalled for. Everyone uses their phones differently and not every situation calls for maximum protection. My phone is naked most of the time & I only use the case I have because I like the way the leather looks...it has nothing to do with protection. If I drop it, my life won’t be over...because it’s just a phone!!

Y’all & this name calling SMH!!! Not everyone worries about the same things. I refuse to freak out because my phone isn’t in a case & im going to the store. There’s more important things in life to worry about. To each their own.

Looks great

I just said it is stupid to do that. I think it's an important thing to worry about when I've spent over half my paycheck on. You're right, to each is own...My phone is very important to me

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just said it is stupid to do that. I think it's an important thing to worry about when I've spent over half my paycheck on. You're right, to each is own...My phone is very important to me

And it’s not so important to me. If something happens to it, it can get replaced. That’s what Apple Care is for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73