How's the screen holding up without protection

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So I've had a glass screen protector on since new and has a few light scratches on it. So it got me wondering how are the screens holding up without protection on them?? Let me know

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
So I've had a glass screen protector on since new and has a few light scratches on it. So it got me wondering how are the screens holding up without protection on them?? Let me know

Depends on where and how you store the phone when not in hand. Mine's either in a holster or on a flat surface, so no issues here.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 6s Plus since September 25 2015 with no protective screen. No scratches or nicks. Looks like new. It is in an Otterbox Commuter.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 6+ for over two years, always cased, no screen protector. Looks brand new. I quit wasting money on screen protectors years ago.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Depends on where and how you store the phone when not in hand. Mine's either in a holster or on a flat surface, so no issues here.

This is my first iPhone but I am careful to keep it in an Otterbox Statement case and a holster so it has no scratches.

Rodawg71

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Always had a case/screen protector on my android phones...So, being that this is my first , and the I spent on this beast, gotta a case and tempered glass screen protector on it as well

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I'll probably be pulling my protector off this spring once motorcycle season comes back in. The screen and lack of physical home button does react well to motorcycle gloves lol

MacProSC

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
my experience is that any screen will scratch, I always buy tempered glass for my phones.
This time I went to uBreakiFix at 10095 A Saich Way Cupertino, CA 95014 Phone:(408) 255-5522
They had a warrantied tempered glass! I never heard of that before, it's like an insurance for your screen, I paid $50 for the tempered which they installed very well. Now if I break my screen within the next two years, the repair is only $9! Beats the $150 and more I paid before for cracked screen repairs.

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I like the feel of the glass; seems much slicker, smoother. It also doesn't smudge quite so easily as the naked screen always seems to on any device. I have experienced no difference in tactile response.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner