I made the switch.......

zxphenomenalxz

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
I too just switched. Well. I guess switched back? When the 7 Plus case out I had gotten it for my mother as a gift but told her I'd need to use it until the Pixel XL was released. During my short time with the iPhone I really enjoyed it. Pixel came out and I gave my mom the 7 Plus. Since then I was really missing my experience with the iPhone. It was my first iPhone since the 4S. Anyways, I just traded my Pixel the other day for a 7 Plus matte black 256gb and am very happy. I really enjoy this phone and the speakers completely destroy the Pixel. My only gripe is the camera isn't as good than the Pixel but there are also things about the iPhone camera that it does better than the Pixel. I've always been an android bias fanboy but the 7 Plus really changed all that for me and I'm happy to be back using one. The applications are way better and everything just feels smoother.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I too just switched. Well. I guess switched back? When the 7 Plus case out I had gotten it for my mother as a gift but told her I'd need to use it until the Pixel XL was released. During my short time with the iPhone I really enjoyed it. Pixel came out and I gave my mom the 7 Plus. Since then I was really missing my experience with the iPhone. It was my first iPhone since the 4S. Anyways, I just traded my Pixel the other day for a 7 Plus matte black 256gb and am very happy. I really enjoy this phone and the speakers completely destroy the Pixel. My only gripe is the camera isn't as good than the Pixel but there are also things about the iPhone camera that it does better than the Pixel. I've always been an android bias fanboy but the 7 Plus really changed all that for me and I'm happy to be back using one. The applications are way better and everything just feels smoother.

Congrats on making the switch! I was going to get the 256gb version but Verizon was sold out at the time so I got the 128gb! Yes the speakers on this phone are awesome! I like the fact that I can just use touch ID on a lot of my apps! I never could imagine me with an iPhone! Well i have one and I love it lol!

zxphenomenalxz

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on making the switch! I was going to get the 256gb version but Verizon was sold out at the time so I got the 128gb! Yes the speakers on this phone are awesome! I like the fact that I can just use touch ID on a lot of my apps! I never could imagine me with an iPhone! Well i have one and I love it lol!

Yes that's another favorite of mine is the Touch ID. It's integrated with soooooo many apps. Also nothing beats the back up solution apple provides. Some of my apps I didn't even have to re log into after restoring from the iphone I had from a few months ago.

gee2012

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Got my 128GB iPhone 7 Plus wednesday after using Android devices since its launch of the G1. Though android is more costumisable i don`t miss stuff like widgets, didn`t expect that realy.I realy like the smoothness of the OS, the simplicity and batterylife, especialy in standby. I`am still getting used to iOS still but i have to say i`am pleasently surprised by the iPhone in how it performs and responds. Features like 3D touch, the simplicity and smoothness, the awesome camera and great sound quality makes me not miss android for a second so far.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
Got my 128GB iPhone 7 Plus wednesday after using Android devices since its launch of the G1. Though android is more costumisable i don`t miss stuff like widgets, didn`t expect that realy.I realy like the smoothness of the OS, the simplicity and batterylife, especialy in standby. I`am still getting used to iOS still but i have to say i`am pleasently surprised by the iPhone in how it performs and responds. Features like 3D touch, the simplicity and smoothness, the awesome camera and great sound quality makes me not miss android for a second so far.

Congrats on the new phone! I too was always hesitant to move to ios! But I finally decided to take the plunge, and I am happy that I did!

gee2012

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Had a Huawei Mate 9 before so i`am a bit used to the homescreens layout. Bought a iPad usb charger for more rapid charging, 2,4 A instead of the standard 1 A charger.It charges from 6 to 100% in less then 2,5 hrs now.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I am also making the switch. Tomorrow go pick up my new iPhone 7 Plus I've been with android for a long time this will be my first iPhone looking forward to it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a good friend who is a Verizon manager and she has told me since the failing of the Note 7 she has seen a lot of devoted Samsung customers make the switch to Apple. I am seeing a lot of people on a daily basis with an apple phone. Funny how you notice things when you have it, like the model of the car you drive on the road...seeing other people with the same.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
That is funny I'm coming from Samsung note 5 I'm picking up my iPhone 7 Plus today looking forward to it I've always been an android user. I heard GOOGLE plays better on iOS. I have the iPad Pro 12.9 it's probably the best tablet I've ever had. I'm just wondering how Google play works on iOS on the phone that is taken about picking up the watch will it work with the watch.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
That is funny I'm coming from Samsung note 5 I'm picking up my iPhone 7 Plus today looking forward to it I've always been an android user. I heard GOOGLE plays better on iOS. I have the iPad Pro 12.9 it's probably the best tablet I've ever had. I'm just wondering how Google play works on iOS on the phone that is taken about picking up the watch will it work with the watch.

The Google apps work way better on ios! I was surprised by that!

zxphenomenalxz

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
The Google apps work way better on ios! I was surprised by that!

Yeah it's actually amazing how the google apps perform better than an actual google/android phone. Just goes to show how better it is to make apps for iOS and how optimized the Os is. Gmail moves faster for me on the iphone than it did the pixel.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's actually amazing how the google apps perform better than an actual google/android phone. Just goes to show how better it is to make apps for iOS and how optimized the Os is. Gmail moves faster for me on the iphone than it did the pixel.

Don't use the other Google apps, but gmail is nice on the iPhone. It is far superior to the mail.app imho

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I am glad I can still use Gmail. It is the only email I like and use

It is good that we are still able to use all the google apps that we are use to on android! And with the google apps working so much better on ios that will make it even harder to switch back to android! Which I am not planning to do!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW