I made the switch.......

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I made the switch from Android the other day and purchased a matte black 128 GB 7 plus on Verizon! All my friends were shocked when I told them lol! I'm liking the phone and iOS very much right now! I'm rocking an Otterbox commuter case on it with a Verizon tempered glass screen protector! I have 2 Spigen cases coming tomorrow! Looking forward to getting tips, tricks and helpful information on this site!

upandover

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
I switched from the S7 to iPhone 7 recently. Still not sure which I prefer because they're both good and bad in their own way. What tempted you to make the change?

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I switched from the S7 to iPhone 7 recently. Still not sure which I prefer because they're both good and bad in their own way. What tempted you to make the change?

I went into an Apple store for the very first time a few weeks ago. And after leaving there all of a sudden I started wanting an iPhone. I thought it was a passing phase, but the other day I went into Verizon and was actually looking at getting a 6s plus but they didn't have any so I got the 7 plus instead. I'm liking my purchase so far lol

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! I just switched from a Blackberry and there are still certain things I miss but there is more good about the 7+ than bad.

Enjoy your new toy😁

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I bought a new iPhone 7 plus jet black 128 with the OEM black leather case and I love the device. Welcome to the dark side and enjoy your new toy.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I went into an Apple store for the very first time a few weeks ago. And after leaving there all of a sudden I started wanting an iPhone. I thought it was a passing phase, but the other day I went into Verizon and was actually looking at getting a 6s plus but they didn't have any so I got the 7 plus instead. I'm liking my purchase so far lol

Anytime I happen to be using an Android phone and go into an Apple store, it makes me miss having the iPhone. Every time I have switched back to iOS I stick around a little longer. I have been on the 7 Plus since the Note 7 debacle, minus a week with the Pixel. I still read Android Central articles and keep up, but I am very happy with my 7 Plus. The only phone that might tempt me is the next Pixel, but I don't know that I want to leave again. iOS is very comfortable. Most apps are better on iOS and you get many of them first on iOS. The Apple store and AppleCare are awesome. There are some things you just don't get from Samsung or LG or even Google right now. I really like being able to walk into an Apple Store and get that level of service if I need it (not very often).

Enjoy your new phone. You made great choice, but you probably already know that by now.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
Anytime I happen to be using an Android phone and go into an Apple store, it makes me miss having the iPhone. Every time I have switched back to iOS I stick around a little longer. I have been on the 7 Plus since the Note 7 debacle, minus a week with the Pixel. I still read Android Central articles and keep up, but I am very happy with my 7 Plus. The only phone that might tempt me is the next Pixel, but I don't know that I want to leave again. iOS is very comfortable. Most apps are better on iOS and you get many of them first on iOS. The Apple store and AppleCare are awesome. There are some things you just don't get from Samsung or LG or even Google right now. I really like being able to walk into an Apple Store and get that level of service if I need it (not very often).

Enjoy your new phone. You made great choice, but you probably already know that by now.

Thank you! And you are right the same apps that I used on Android works different and better I might add on iOS! I too will keep up with Android on Android Central, but for right now and foreseeable future it's iOS for me!

upandover

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site

There is a shrine-like feel to them :laughing:. You made the right decision getting the 7 plus, it's an awesome phone.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am very surprised and thrilled. I have had mine since the 13th. Love it. Came from Samsung. I had a problem at work with a report and had to call my tech support. Having conversation with him we got off track and got on a smartphone conversation. My tech dumped Samsung as well. Lol. He like his 7Plus too

ak_r7

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I made the switch from Android the other day and purchased a matte black 128 GB 7 plus on Verizon! All my friends were shocked when I told them lol! I'm liking the phone and iOS very much right now! I'm rocking an Otterbox commuter case on it with a Verizon tempered glass screen protector! I have 2 Spigen cases coming tomorrow! Looking forward to getting tips, tricks and helpful information on this site!

You are going to love it :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73