Delay send

Blackbushido

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has heard of an app that can delay sending messages?? For example, if I'm angry with someone and I'm going to send a really mean message but change my mind at the last minute an decide not to. Thank you for your timely response

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has heard of an app that can delay sending messages?? For example, if I'm angry with someone and I'm going to send a really mean message but change my mind at the last minute an decide not to. Thank you for your timely response

Not one that's for text messages or iMessages. Some third party messaging systems, like telegram, have this feature but the other person would need the app as well

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Better to just type out those thoughts in an alternative medium such as the Notes app. This allows you to get the thoughts out but completely prevents the message from being sent inadvertently.

Then you can always send the message from there.

Or compose yourself and send a thoughtful message rather than a "really mean message" which is typically not advisable in any circumstance.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple doesn't allow apps to send messages at a later time without you hitting send. There are apps that let you compose a message to send later, but you still have to hit the send button.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Email by Easily.Do will delay the sending of email messages if you press the undo option within 3 seconds...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner