COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if this is the correct place to put it. so mods I'm sorry if it not in the right place. as we know the galaxy s3 frontier watch is now compatible with iPhones. I'm getting tired of my Apple Watch and it just appeal to me anymore. now I bought the frontier but I notice now that there are features missing. some are those features are not being able to apply to text messages and emails from the watch. what should I do? has anyone took the plunge and bought it and is happy with the watch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are some things a competitor's device will not be allowed to do on a non-native platform.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I am using my Gear S3 paired to my iPhone 7 Plus but I also have a Samsung galaxy S7 active that I have paired with my watch before. It's interesting to see the differences and it all depends on what you're expecting to be able to do with the Watch whether or not you'll be able to be satisfied pairing it with just an iPhone. It is without a doubt a fantastic smart watch and probably the best on the market today.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the Samsung Gear 2 and it is working great with it. I just can't respond to notifications as when I had my Samsung phone. I am happy that I made the switch to Apple. I just got the apple watch though and I like it as well. I will wear both watches. I have only been on Apple two weeks. All the issues I had with my Samsung are not an issue on my iphone 7 plus. I just left Verzion special ordering the ipad pro 12.9 I had hoped to take it home but Verizon is all out of them and so will have it in April.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice