What type of cases would best fit my iPhone 7+?

sumin626

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Clear, black with a hologram design, or just plain matte black.

-Who entered the airpod giveaway? I did!! :) Wishing for my best luck!

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the matte black phone. Don't care for the all black case. I have a nomad leather brown case that I use. I also have a white, red and blue Apple silicone cases too. The red and white ones r nice because they make the phone pop because of the color contrasts.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Clear, black with a hologram design, or just plain matte black.

-Who entered the airpod giveaway? I did!! :) Wishing for my best luck!

Since i phones are no lovely to look at, I would go with a clear case. Unless the case is something special to me, i would like to see my iPhone all the time. Whereas if you have a Black case with some sort of design on it, you cant see you iPhone. :)

As firedept10 said, the Silicone cases from the Apple store as also pretty good. I love the 'White' Case or Product Red.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
But the base is fully exposed right?

Yes, the speakers and lightning port are exposed. If you are a careful person it is not an issue. I use them on my Jet Black 7 Plus and feel very confident. They are also one of the only, if not the only, that have a microfiber liner on the inside of the case to better protect your phone.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes, the speakers and lightning port are exposed. If you are a careful person it is not an issue. I use them on my Jet Black 7 Plus and feel very confident. They are also one of the only, if not the only, that have a microfiber liner on the inside of the case to better protect your phone.

I see. But the exposed base got me concerned as I am also using Jet Black and fear that I might get it scratched or the paint chipping off if one day I am accidentally careless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro