Good morning I'm going to be purchasing a new iPhone I'm finally ready to make the move if I buy it from Verizon can I still get I apple care or should I just get the Verizon insurance ? I've been an android user for a very long time i'm really looking forward to getting an iPhone 7 Plus I'm using Samsung now I'm getting really tired of it. Any advice you can give me I would love to hear it I'm really looking forward to becoming an Apple guy as I use a 12.9 iPad now and totally love it. I'm expecting it's about the same as the phone. I really enjoyed reading the stories on here and looking forward to being a newbie. I hope you have a wonderful day!and totally love it. I'm expecting it's about the same as the phone. I really enjoyed reading the stories on here and looking forward to being a newbie. I hope you have a wonderful da
    01-03-2017 06:14 AM
    Yayy!!

I think you'll love your 7 Plus
    01-03-2017 06:24 AM
    Thanks....
    01-03-2017 06:39 AM
    Do you have an Apple Store near by? That would be your best bet for getting AppleCare. I haven't bought a new iPhone in years so I am not sure if you can get it online after you buy it. From what I've seen AppleCare is the better deal over the Verizon insurance.
    01-03-2017 06:43 AM
    Welcome StSullivan,

Nothing better than starting the new year off with any new device. Yes the insurance it's always a big todo now with the different options available. It's mainly about your preference. Long term you'll save money with apple care. This article should give you a good perspective.
    http://m.imore.com/should-you-get-ap...306.1483447329
    Hope you enjoy your device and happy new year!
    Brian W1 likes this.
    01-03-2017 06:45 AM
    You'll love your 7 plus. I'm on Verizon and I have had both the insurance through the carrier and now I have AppleCare. I recommend AppleCare, it's less expensive too.
    01-03-2017 07:42 AM
    So can I get apple care though Verizon or do I need to go to the apple store?
    01-03-2017 08:06 AM
    You can get the phone from Verizon if you want. You then have 60 days to get AppleCare from the Apple Store. I'd just go to the Apple Store and get the phone unless you are taking advantage of a Verizon promotion. Enjoy your new phone!
    01-03-2017 08:57 AM
    You can add AppleCare online, via Apple's website. It saves the hassle
    01-03-2017 08:55 PM
    Good morning I'm going to be purchasing a new iPhone I'm finally ready to make the move if I buy it from Verizon can I still get I apple care or should I just get the Verizon insurance ? I've been an android user for a very long time i'm really looking forward to getting an iPhone 7 Plus I'm using Samsung now I'm getting really tired of it.
    Congratulations on your new Purchase! (or purchase soon) i would advise getting the Apple Care. I'm sure the Verizon insurance if fine, but i always prefer to deal with the OEM directly. You can add the Apple Care after you have purchased the device by either walking into a Apple store or doing so online. I think you have to do it within 30 days of purchasing the device.
    01-04-2017 02:44 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy your new phone!
    01-04-2017 05:35 AM
    Congrats on your move to the iPhone! You will certainly enjoy your new phone as much as your iPad. Let us know what you think about it once it's in your hands.
    01-04-2017 11:10 AM
    Thanks everybody for your help trying to make decision what color I will get. I have been with android ever since I can remember my very first phone I'm really looking forward to being an Apple guy I'm really tired of my phone being slow.
    01-04-2017 11:50 AM