IMore forum pics?

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Why can I see some pics on here but some are just the box and no image?

Hi it can be for some reasons, one a temporal problem with the servers and the connection on your region, another a problem with the Internet speed and depending if you are watching it in the iPhone app (or any other device) can be a cache problem, if you can give a little bit more details of where and how you are entering the forum maybe we can help you a little bit more.

;)

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any difference in those two. The pictures look the same. Maybe with the iMore app. But not the iMore forums app.

When I use the iMore forums app the pictures show as broken for me. They show when I use the tapatalk app. No clue why. I've never used the regular iMore app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I use the iMore forums app the pictures show as broken for me. They show when I use the tapatalk app. No clue why. I've never used the regular iMore app.

I'm on the iMore forums app now. I have checked several threads where photos and images are posted. They all look fine. Maybe your issue was temporary. We've seen that before where some images are broken. I use TapaTalk most of the time because I frequent several forums.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711