Happy Holidays and thank you to everyone

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I realize this is very off-topic however, I just want to take a moment to thank everybody on this forum and wish all of you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

I am new to the iPhone and I love my JB iP7+ but, I would not have been able to transition to this new device so easily without the awesome contributions from all participants on this forum.

I am amazed by the depth and breadth of knowledge and information possessed by everyone. This has been my go-to source of information for everything from transitioning picture and contacts ( off my Blackberry onto my iPhone ) to which case to buy.

This forum is a vast fountain of information and I am incredibly grateful to the staff/moderators and all the contributors who make it possible for newbies like me to easily adapt to a completely new platform that I use everyday as a business tool. Without this incredible resource and contributors, I would never have been able to make the leap to iPhone.

Thank you all for taking the time and effort to share your knowledge and insights with all of us.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I realize this is very off-topic however, I just want to take a moment to thank everybody on this forum and wish all of you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

I am new to the iPhone and I love my JB iP7+ but, I would not have been able to transition to this new device so easily without the awesome contributions from all participants on this forum.

I am amazed by the depth and breadth of knowledge and information possessed by everyone. This has been my go-to source of information for everything from transitioning picture and contacts ( off my Blackberry onto my iPhone ) to which case to buy.

This forum is a vast fountain of information and I am incredibly grateful to the staff/moderators and all the contributors who make it possible for newbies like me to easily adapt to a completely new platform that I use everyday as a business tool. Without this incredible resource and contributors, I would never have been able to make the leap to iPhone.

Thank you all for taking the time and effort to share your knowledge and insights with all of us.

Back atcha! What a nice post. Happy Holidays to you as well!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

On behalf of the staff and members of iMore and the iMoreForums, thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR