Log of cracked screen

Benjamin Mendez

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Over the weekend I got into accident, I settle it with cash. Now this girl is saying I broke her phone in a accident, the funny thing I put in my number in her phone and her screen was broken. That's the phone keep a log of when the screen or digitizer got damage?

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe it does. I would take this a life lesson and always get something involved or in writing or they can claim stuff afterwards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Over the weekend I got into accident, I settle it with cash. Now this girl is saying I broke her phone in a accident, the funny thing I put in my number in her phone and her screen was broken. That's the phone keep a log of when the screen or digitizer got damage?

Not sure, but since Apple runs a diagnostic test on an iPhone when the owner wants to buy Apple Care+ that wasn't purchased at the time he or she bought the phone, it's possible. Give 'em a call and ask.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I'd simply say to her that I have no idea who she is.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods