I see there is a case thread already but I don't see much on ones for the owners who work in a dirtier environment.

I've had the defender and the screen gap was terrible so I'm now looking for any case either half body full body whatever as close to being dustproof as possible?
    12-18-2016 01:42 PM
    I see there is a case thread already but I don't see much on ones for the owners who work in a dirtier environment.

I've had the defender and the screen gap was terrible so I'm now looking for any case either half body full body whatever as close to being dustproof as possible?
    Lifeproof. Mine stops the dust from getting in superbly. I just took the case off for the first time a week so ago after having it on for two weeks and the phone was pristine.

Also, the Incipio Performance Max looks like it would do a great job. I'll have to pull it out and look at the screen protector. I remember it feeling great compared to the Defender.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    12-18-2016 02:10 PM
    I work in the building trades (as dusty as it gets) and have just changed the battery of my 4s for the first time ever, there seems to be absolutely no dust inside the phone.. which is allI care about. I use a cheapo silicon rubber case and zagg ultra clear screen cover, Don't waste too much money on cases, the phone's integrity seems fine.
    12-19-2016 05:02 AM
    For protection as well, I like the Otterbox Defender. I have it on my old iPhone 5. In over 3 years, I haven't had to remove the case for cleaning but twice. The phone itself still looks pristine new.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-19-2016 05:53 AM
    How is the screen protector on the Otterbox Defender compared to a tempered glass screen protector? Im thinking to get that case, but I have been reading some mixed reviews about the screen protector.
    12-19-2016 11:28 AM
    How is the screen protector on the Otterbox Defender compared to a tempered glass screen protector? Im thinking to get that case, but I have been reading some mixed reviews about the screen protector.
    I have the old model. It's better than the newer ones. If I had a newer model Otterbox Defender, I would probably just cut out the protective screen if it didn't fit flush. I never use any other protective screens. The Otterbox is all the protection I need. If you throw your phone in a purse fill of stuff, you might want one. The built-in screen on the Otterbox Defender works great, if it fits flush.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-19-2016 12:11 PM
    Thanks. I like the Symmetry too, but I dont know if I can use it with a tempered glass screen protector that covers all the screen.
    12-19-2016 12:21 PM
    Sorry, I ment the Commuter, not the Symmetry.
    12-19-2016 12:25 PM
    I think you need to search something waterproof in order to avoid dust inside, like this one:

http://a.co/buAeAES
    12-19-2016 11:09 PM
    The iPhone is basically rustproof. The rating says dust cannot enter even in a vacuum. A normal case will not leave your case any more or less vulnerable.
    12-20-2016 03:38 PM
    The iPhone is basically rustproof. The rating says dust cannot enter even in a vacuum. A normal case will not leave your case any more or less vulnerable.
    Dustproof *
    12-20-2016 03:39 PM
    The LifeProof Fre case is really the best option for best dustproof iPhone case.
    Spencerdl and AppleKarma like this.
    12-21-2016 11:02 AM
    Scratch that. Don't get the LifeProof Fre case. Get the Pelican Marine case. It's sooooooooo much better.

See my post about it here: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-7-plu...ml#post2869056
    12-21-2016 02:38 PM
    Scratch that. Don't get the LifeProof Fre case. Get the Pelican Marine case. It's sooooooooo much better.

See my post about it here: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-7-plu...ml#post2869056
    Can you post up some real pictures of this case? Thanks..
    12-21-2016 02:55 PM