Are you happy with the 7Plus?

nthknd

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
No issues and I'm on the beta, maybe an app that's not yet updated to the new iOS version so make sure your apps are updated

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
No such issues with mine. If you did a restore from your okd phone to the new, restore the 7+ as a new phone and the reinstall your apps and sync data and see hiw it goes.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I now this is not the topic but I just want to share my happiness....I just won the Pad & Quill contest!! Is the first time winning something and to receive a bunch of those amazing products is just awesome! Merry Christmas and thank you all to share thoughts in this page with me all this time!!!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
They need to add an option to turn it off for those of us that don't like it.

I'm definitely in favor of options, but I don't know that Apple will give that one. I think they want to provide some sort of feedback to differentiate between single and double "click". I hope I'm wrong and those that don't want that "click" get the option to turn it off. The good news is that the home button is probably gone next year anyway in favor of on screen "buttons".

Lots of air quotes...lol.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely in favor of options, but I don't know that Apple will give that one. I think they want to provide some sort of feedback to differentiate between single and double "click". I hope I'm wrong and those that don't want that "click" get the option to turn it off. The good news is that the home button is probably gone next year anyway in favor of on screen "buttons".

Lots of air quotes...lol.

Lol....I'm sure you're right!! It took them forever to get rid of that awful clicky home button so I'm sure it'll take another 9ish years to give an option for no feedback It would definitely be great if they got rid of it all together next year

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I love my iPhone 7 Plus, the only better phone imo is the note 7 but that went up in flames LOL. I wish the home button didn't need to be pressed but actually worked with only the touching of it.

GlowingBlue

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Very happy.

- Awesome update to the camera
- LOVE portrait mode, yes it is not perfect but it's such a delight to use!
- Jet black is the best colour. Hands down.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Coming from the 6S+ I made the jump to the 7+ and for the most part I like it. Every few days the phone will get hot and the battery will die within a hour or so. Then I have to reset it and then it cools off and the battery returns to normal. Any idea why? or have you heard of this happening?

I had a similar issue although it would not die quite that fast. I found it was a rogue app or two: once I uninstalled the app, everything was fine with the battery.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I now this is not the topic but I just want to share my happiness....I just won the Pad & Quill contest!! Is the first time winning something and to receive a bunch of those amazing products is just awesome! Merry Christmas and thank you all to share thoughts in this page with me all this time!!!

Congratulations and hope you

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I switch back and forth between iOS and Android and even though this is Android season for me I'm testing out the new 7 Plus I'm giving to my wonderful husband...gotta make sure it's not a lemon and all . Girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do, eh?

The device is fast but that was expected as my 6s' were quite fast too. The haptic button takes a little getting used to but I think that's by design. It's a nice phone and I can see why so many are happy with it. The lack of headphone jack would just be an excuse for me to spend $200 on an AudioQuest DragonFly Red... if this was gonna be my phone, so it's all good.

I think the Mr. will be quite happy.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2