Are you happy with the 7Plus?

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I too have been using iPhones since the 4s and have owned every iteration (except 5c and SE, but I don't count those). Without a doubt my 7 Plus (Jet Black, 128gb) is the best phone I've ever had. The fit and finish is excellent, speed, battery life, camera, display, software, you name it- best phone ever. However, that's not to say it's perfect. It definitely has its faults and there is always room to improve.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I started from the 3GS and happy with every single iPhone I've used. Now I only have the 6s Plus and 7 Plus, and they're still as awesome!

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been an iPhone user since the 4s. I liked my 5s and did not purchase a 6 or 6s, but I did get the 7plus shortly after it was released. I am more than happy with it. Like many, I use my phone to read newspapers, magazines, and books. My music library is on my phone and I watch a lot of television on it. My phone often times serves as my work "computer." My 7plus has been great with all.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely, I've had the plus since it was first introduced in 6+. Went with 7+ again this year.
I don't think I could ever go back to a smaller one. While I do like the way the regular size fits in hand, I thoroughly enjoy the extra real estate of the plus sized model phone.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
With the exception of the SE..I've had every iPhone since the 4S & both the 7 & 7 Plus have been pretty good. I don't have any complaints.

hinesmj

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Couldn't be happier. I've also been a user since the 4S, but my previous phone to my current 7+ was a 5S. What a huge jump. Speed, storage, look, everything is improved. I love this phone.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I have an generic case but I think that maybe Apple leather one have better grip. I'm always scare about the iPhone sliding down from my hand hehehe.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
With the exception of the SE..I've had every iPhone since the 4S & both the 7 & 7 Plus have been pretty good. I don't have any complaints.

Speaking of having every iPhone, I just recently gave my original aluminum iPhone first model which still worked to a friend who has started a collection.

Tech_User16

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I had to return my 256GB iPhone 7 Plus because the little noise it would make at times. Like something was not sitting right or loose. Other than that everything has been good for me.

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have had an iPhone since the 3G and have gotten a new on on each of the main releases with my wife getting them on the S releases and have not had problems with new phones like you describe. I did have the camera app crash a few times before the first updates to 10.1. on my iPhone 7 plus. It sounds like you are are the right path and are already doing what I would have suggested. but it is odd that both your phone and your girlfriends are acting up. Keep us posted on how it turns out for you.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got the 7plus on Sunday. So far I'm loving it. Upgraded from a 6plus. Although the phone is so much smoother and snappier than any of the previous iPhones I've owned (3G and up), I've noticed the animations seem slower than all the others. I can see how it may make it seem slower to some people. Apps are quick, multi-tasking is so much snappier than before, and the extra RAM is noticeably helpful when juggling multiple applications. Camera works great for me and haven't had any issues with it. I have noticed the new camera feature is still in beta so once in a while I notice small discrepancies in that photo mode but that's understandable. So far, I'm very happy with the 7plus

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. My girlfriend is spending holidays with her family so I didn't touch her iPhone . I reset my one and for a couple of today's is going smooth, let see of continued like that.

I've been trying 2X pictures from an aircraft and is impressive how it works is the place where you really realised how good that feature is.

About the original iPhone Mr @bakron1 I think is already a jewellery piece if I'm not wrong.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have been with iOS since the first iPhone and have had every iPhone that was released except the 5c and SE, it has been a wonderful journey and would never use anything else as my primary device. This iPhone 7 plus is the best as they come, from the design all the way to the iOS itself. I love my iPhone.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Went back to a 6s plus for now. The differences aren't noticeable enough for me. And besides I got a mint condition 6s plus for 375. Good deal to me !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR