Notifications not staying on lock screen?

Sher the love

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed that if I'm using my phone and receive a notification, I get the banner and tag. If I don't do anything with the notification and lock my phone, it won't be on the lock screen.

Additionally, if my phone is locked and I receive a notification, it appears on the lock screen, but will disappear once unlocked.

This is a bit of a pain when I don't want to address the notification away, but won't get a nice reminder when using lift to wake and looking at the lock screen.

Is this normal or am I just having issues with my phone? I'm used to android where the notifications stay on the lock screen until dismissed.

Sher the love

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
This is perfectly said. Until iOS fixes this, we kinda have to deal with it. One very small thing I miss about my old Android (not enough to ever switch back!)

Yeah, right now, notifications are really the only thing bothering me about switching. No notification icons in the status bar, no notification LED, and notifications are removed from the lock screen when it's assumed you saw them. Kind of crappy you have to be at the home screen to see the badges or pull down the notification shade just to see that you have a notification.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods