iPhone 7 plus for hard Work - is it real?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
For the people whose focus is on "fitness", I agree that the Fitbit and other fitness-focus products are the way to go. The Watch, in my opinion, suffers an identity problem. I mean, I see it as a timepiece that excels when it comes to notifications, while allowing for basic fitness needs. Others may buy seeking it to be a better fitness device, but then discover that it's nothing like they thought it would be.

I agree. Unfortunately, Apple seems to be focusing the advertising on the the fitness aspect of the watch. I think that is where the appeal is for a lot of people and probably most of the people buying it don't notice the inconsistencies or inaccuracies, nor do they really care. And that is great. I wish I could get past them myself, because I enjoyed everything else about the watch.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I really liked the Apple Watch for everything except fitness tracking. I just felt like it was very inconsistent compared to the Fitbit. None of these trackers are 100% accurate, but if it can be consistent then at least you can measure and compare. I couldn't do that with the Apple Watch, especially with the heart rate monitor. Again, I know my Fitbit isn't 100% accurate either, but it is consistent and will work when I am working out and sweating.

I also got used to tracking my sleep on the Fitbit and despite trying a few apps on the AW, none of them worked nearly as well as the built in sleep tracker on the Fitbit.

Overall, it just was not worth the twice the cost of my Fitbit with those issues. If someone doesn't care about those things then I think the Apple Watch is great. There are just many better choices for fitness tracking in my opinion.
I agree completely! Plus I hate that when I'm wearing my Apple Watch I don't get audio notifications of text messages on my phone. The AW is very inconsistent for fitness tracking from my experience as well. I do like a lot of the features of the AW, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it or sell it.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
For the people whose focus is on "fitness", I agree that the Fitbit and other fitness-focus products are the way to go. The Watch, in my opinion, suffers an identity problem. I mean, I see it as a timepiece that excels when it comes to notifications, while allowing for basic fitness needs. Others may buy seeking it to be a better fitness device, but then discover that it's nothing like they thought it would be.
Great post!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Unfortunately, Apple seems to be focusing the advertising on the the fitness aspect of the watch. I think that is where the appeal is for a lot of people and probably most of the people buying it don't notice the inconsistencies or inaccuracies, nor do they really care. And that is great. I wish I could get past them myself, because I enjoyed everything else about the watch.

I agree.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

Well said!

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I work Supply Chain Management for a construction company, and I myself, as well as many many others in the company, use iOS for work. Some have Androids as personal devices. But iPhones and iPads get the job done well. Microsoft Office apps, Outlook, and Microsoft Dynamics all work very well. Apps like Signal offer secure end-to-end encrypted group messaging, video messaging, and voice calls.

Sure, I feel like I miss BlackBerry from time to time. But I never feel like I can't get my job done. I think I just miss the keyboard.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Same here ... The SE, 6S, 7 and plus devices handle everything in our supply chain and engineering departments

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
My company uses the ipad and we have to use it in our store locations. So I have been familiar with the ipad for 5 years but I personally have always been Android and Samsung. UNTIL Jan of this yr though, I decided to make the switch and I did it BIG. Firstly got the iphone 7 plus and I use it for work as well as personal. And I am NOT a gamer. I then decided I wanted the iPad PRO and just two weeks ago got the 2015 Mac Pro. APPLE just works and am glad I made the jump. I hated windows 10, preferred windows 7. BUT I am happy to be iOS and MAC. It is secure as well even though I still chose to get a virus protector on my Mac Pro.
The Apple ecosystem is great for personal and business use. You won't be disappointed. I have office 365 and it works just fine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner