Anyone swap back and forth daily?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Nice! I've always wanted to go, and I have a sister who's stationed at Malmstorm. Is it true there's 100MPH speed limits there?

No. Think our highest is 80 MPH, and they just changed that about a year ago. I was recently at Fort Knox and the speed limits off post were mind blowing for me. I think the highest was 65 the whole time I was there.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
3 phones here to 😊. One Samsung S7 edge, Iphone SE and a Iphone 7. Normaly i switch between Samsung S7 edge and Ip 7.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
This thread makes me feel better! I have a 7p and a 7. I don't switch every day but the smaller phone is convenient sometimes. I also have a Moto Z for my work phone. Just upgraded my mom to a 7 so I will have a spare 6s too lol

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to swap back and forth on the same line without having to swap SIM cards?

Just put a Lifeproof on my 7 Plus that I love and don't want to take off

Quang Tran3

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to swap back and forth on the same line without having to swap SIM cards?

Just put a Lifeproof on my 7 Plus that I love and don't want to take off
I haven't found a good solution for many years now. I swap SIM cards among my 6 phones several times a week. Other than that, there's just not a clean solution. You can swap MEIDs and SIMs on the carrier portal, but it limits you to 10 plan changes per billing cycle. Or, build yourself a SIM extender, and run it outside of the case. I did. It was not aesthetically appealing, but got the job done. I ended up just signing up for 6 tablet lines at $10/mo each, then use those SIMs in my phones. I use Sideline or Google Voice, all my phones ring.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Don't see anything wrong .... I swap between my 6S+ and 7 regularly ... Only issue I have is WhatsApp verifying the number ... Many a time I have gotten the message "verification requested too many times" and I have to wait 24hrs to get the code

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods