Not at all, I also like them. I have only owned one (White/Silver 6s Plus), but I really enjoyed it. Had they not come out with the fully righteous Jet Black I probably would have stuck with it. One thing I will say though, having owned both, is that the black definitely feels more sleek to me and if you watch a lot of movies on your phone it's less distracting since the black bezel melts away while the white outlines the screen. Just my two cents
    12-14-2016 07:55 AM
    I used to own black phones and I got really tired of searching for a black phone is dark gym bags, and other dark places, like NIGHT.

I have switched to a White and Red Garmin watch and I bought the white and silver 7+. So happy now, although a Jet Black phone looks REALLY sexy. If Apple would design a black phone with a dark places beacon. I am in!
    i6splusguy likes this.
    12-14-2016 08:14 AM
    I used to own black phones and I got really tired of searching for a black phone is dark gym bags, and other dark places, like NIGHT.

I have switched to a White and Red Garmin watch and I bought the white and silver 7+. So happy now, although a Jet Black phone looks REALLY sexy. If Apple would design a black phone with a dark places beacon. I am in!
    I like your function over form approach. That makes total sense. My black 7 Plus is the first black-bezeled device I've owned. I really like it but it definitely blends in with its surroundings in dark places. It's virtually invisible on my nightstand while my silver iPhones always stuck out a little more.
    12-14-2016 08:17 AM
    Color doesn't equal sex. I like white, gold, black phones. I don't care if people think it is a girl color or not... especially since it is my $ not theirs .
    12-14-2016 02:53 PM
    I'm a male and love white iPhones, it's no big deal
    12-14-2016 02:57 PM
    Heck no! I don't think the white phone is only for girls or girly.
    I always go for the newest color phone. So last year as a male, I had the rose gold
    This year I have the black phone
    12-17-2016 07:54 PM
    They really do look good with the white face, especially in pictures. I used a white iPhone 6 plus for a few years. Ultimately I ended up going with the black bezel as it doesn't distract me when I'm watching video.
    12-18-2016 10:22 AM
    I recently left my matte black iohone 7 for Jet Black iPhone 7 plus only because they didnt have any matte in stock. But cant decide if i should stay with my jet black or go silver
    12-18-2016 05:06 PM
    I used to use white faced iPhones all the time. Just seemed that the dust that collects between the case and the phone is almost impossible to see on white faced phones. But, I couldn't pass up the matte black 7 Plus.
    Last edited by mumfoau; 03-12-2017 at 07:10 AM.
    12-18-2016 05:10 PM
    I'm not sure what gender has to do with phone color.

*shrug*
    12-23-2016 12:24 PM
    Has nothing to do with gender for me. It has everything to do with science. Most TV's and screens have a black front because it disappears when you're watching it. A white bezel iPhone, and even worse on an iPad, never disappears. I'm always seeing it, and it bothers me. Not to mention Apple bothers me by not have offering the gold backs with a black front, which would look amazing.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    12-23-2016 01:08 PM
    I used to think white was girly. I've always had black then space grey and wouldn't get white, not because it's girly but because it's just not my taste
    12-24-2016 08:38 AM
    I got the Matte Black finish as well and as a male I love the white. However, in my opinion, within the current lineup Apple offers, silver is not white. I miss the actual true white look of the iPhone 4. Not so much the glass but the white. Time there is just something about right white that gives the appearance of cleanliness and minimalism. I even think so with the old MacBooks too.
    I realize they would usually turn yellow and discolor but I feel true white could be offered again with the new updated materials.
    12-24-2016 09:20 AM
    I don't think the color white is female only. I see many men sporting white iPhones and the galaxy line too. It's a person's choice. If you like white carry white! Enjoy it
    I have the white with rose gold. Wish more rose gold!
    01-26-2017 08:20 PM
    I got tired of white . Its too dirty and too distracting while watching videos.
    01-27-2017 10:20 AM
    I'm a guy and the last 4-5 phones have been white. I prefer them to the black phones, but I have to admit that I almost pulled the trigger on the matte black when I upgraded.
    ravenseb likes this.
    03-12-2017 04:28 AM
    I'm a guy and the last 4-5 phones have been white. I prefer them to the black phones, but I have to admit that I almost pulled the trigger on the matte black when I upgraded.
    I almost we did as well. Something about white face phones attracts me.
    03-12-2017 08:44 PM
    This is more of a discussion. I hope it doesn't get out of hand.

I got myself the matte black 7Plus around launch. Have been using it daily and love it, however I have seeming to be miss the white/silver combo I have used since the 4s. I don't know what it is, but I love the white faces iPhone. Am I the only guy who does? I say male because I see and know a lot of females whether they be family, friends, or just random walkers I see with the white faced iPhones.

So I went and did what any rational person would do and picked up a white/silver 7Plus and gave my black 7 plus to my mother.
    I've always bought a white phone. Whether it was a Samsung or Apple. It just seems cleaner and nicer. Makes the phone stand out more than just a black phone. Although I do tend to change my back covers a lot!
    Jude526 likes this.
    04-03-2017 04:07 AM
    I have both, a gold 6s Plus and a jet black 7 Plus and I love them both.
    04-03-2017 11:18 AM
    I don't tire of white. Ever since using Note series. All of them have had white Love the white. Same on my Apple. White front. My iPad Pro
    White is classic. Fresh. Beautiful
    Men and women alike
    05-08-2017 06:36 PM
    I prefer black because it hides the bezel.
    05-09-2017 08:58 AM
    I only go for white Apple phones. It's signature Apple. If I want a black slab I'll get a Samsung.
    05-10-2017 08:42 AM
    I prefer black because it hides the bezel.
    This
    05-10-2017 09:13 AM
    I'm a male and like the white phone with the black case. I almost got the red iPhone so I could have black, red, and white, which matches my boat. That would have been more to aggravate the wife because I always say I get things to match the boat just to get under her skin.
    05-15-2017 01:37 PM
    You are not alone. White and silver ftw
    05-17-2017 05:40 PM
77 1234