Successful Black Friday!!!

gmkc08

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Thankfully I called yesterday to target to see if they would have the iPhone 7plus 128gb in stock in black (not jet black) and they had one. They put my name on a list (didn't know they did that) and said I'd be first in line. Due to the line outside and not being able to get in I was 2nd in line. Haha...got my iPhone 7plus 128gb black and found out it was the only one they had in stock. Icing on the cake was the $250 target gift card I got for upgrading! Happy to be a iPhone 7+ owner! :)

P.S. I only share my story on here cause nobody else would really care otherwise haha

Sher the love

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I picked up an iPad Air 2 from target tonight for $275. First iPad I've ever owned. So far I'm really liking it (except for the whole tablet vibrating when playing something out of the speakers).

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thankfully I called yesterday to target to see if they would have the iPhone 7plus 128gb in stock in black (not jet black) and they had one. They put my name on a list (didn't know they did that) and said I'd be first in line. Due to the line outside and not being able to get in I was 2nd in line. Haha...got my iPhone 7plus 128gb black and found out it was the only one they had in stock. Icing on the cake was the $250 target gift card I got for upgrading! Happy to be a iPhone 7+ owner! :)

P.S. I only share my story on here cause nobody else would really care otherwise haha

That sounds like a very successful trip! Hope you enjoy your new iPhone!

I went to a store this morning for their 'Black Friday Sales', there were store people waiting outside with banners, balloons and all the standard celebration stuff... i was the only customer LOL. was quite funny.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I picked up an iPad Air 2 from target tonight for $275. First iPad I've ever owned. So far I'm really liking it (except for the whole tablet vibrating when playing something out of the speakers).

Nice! Best Buy is offering the same deal too?$125 off. I picked up the 128 GB version for my mother-in-law for $375.

Sher the love

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I ended up going back to target and picking up an iPhone 7 128gb with the $250 gift card. I bought my first iPhone in about six years last month and returned it because I couldn't justify the price. That $250 gift card definitely sold me. Also, the Apple Watch 2 is everything I've been wanting in a smart watch (gps, water proofing, decent heart rate, and ability to take calls). Might pick one of those up in a few months.

After being on android for six years, I can't believe I'm becoming an Apple fan boy

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Wow awesome! Enjoy your iPhone

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Me too!!! I had to have it shipped, and it arrived yesterday! I've finally got it up and running and am very very happy :D :D :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner