Poor Signal draining my battery

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I searched but couldn't find another thread with this particular problem. I just got my 7+ last Thursday, coming from a 6s+. The last couple of days I've had to charge my phone after work. I'm using my phone just as I did my 6s +. I checked my battery and found this:

35fd957e9ddb15afb816754742b09f7c.png

Anyone else see this? My roommate has a 7+ and I just checked her phone and this was not an issue.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Do you have a different case?
Is your roommate on the same provider?

Maybe he has wifi assist on for calling?
There are a lot of variations in settings that can explain why the two phones can act differently.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Do you normally have a strong signal from Verizon? (Btw, love the Goldens. Have two myself. They're the best. :) )

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
My roommate is on my plan and has no idea how to do any extras like turning off background refresh and such.

Yes, normally in my day to day I do have a good signal. I have no problem at work and have had several iPhones. I have a slim case on it that I have had since I got it. Today seems to be going better so far. I guess I will just watch it and see how it goes. If it gets poor again when I go back to work I will know that has become the issue.

I love goldens too! I am President of a golden retriever rescue, they have a special place in my heart! They are the best!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox