Anyone else having problems with their Jet Black iPhone?

PKovacs92

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Apple store happened to have an iPhone 7+ in Jet Black 256G model in stock for my carrier. (which is rare i guess since i just wanted a 256G in almost any color but gold or rose gold.) Got it all set up at the store, let if finish backing up that evening, went to plug it in for the night and would not charge. Took it back to Apple store the next day where they ran many diagnostics and were stumped as well. Died before being able to do complete wipe. Now have to wait for them to get in a replacement model which might be a while. Interesting fact: While inspecting the phone, they both flipped out seeing that even the lightning connector pins in the phone are Jet Black as well!!

Anyone else have iPhone Jet Black problems??

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black Defective Unit Problems

Welcome to iMore.

I have the same phone and have not had a single issue. But as with all things new, there is going to be the odd one that does not work properly, especially when millions of them are rolling off the production lines.

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey there! My friend owns a Jet black iPhone and he doesn't seem to have any such problem .
Hope you get your replacement soon!

hinesmj

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with mine. The only thing to report would be that sometimes when I'm talking on the phone and I go to hang up, there's no option to do that. I have to wait for the other person to end the call.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods