I have small hands, and had an iPhone 6 Plus gifted to me after using the Samsung Note 4 for a year. I was desperately tired of the weight and the uncomfortable way it rested in my hand. My mom had an iPhone 5 that I just love, and my dad's iPhone 6S is also a great size. The way I see it, the battery that comes with the bigger phones is actually more than I need. I would just love to go back to smaller phones. Considering that every other company is coming out these phablets, I think Apple should go back to their original design and make smaller phones.
    bcandiolo likes this.
    11-23-2016 07:49 AM
    As much as I like all the extra features on the Plus, I like how my 6s fits in my hand, bag, and
    pocket much more easily.
    11-23-2016 08:23 AM
    I love my 7+ but I do think its just a little too big to fit comfortably in a front pocket. My iPhone 9 (next time im due for an upgrade) will probably be smaller. But I will be rocking this one out for a while.
    11-23-2016 08:51 AM
    I bought my son an iphone 7 and loved the form factor. I could switch to it except for the fact that I like the camera and battery life better on the 7+. He carries around an ipad charging brick with him wherever he goes. No thanks.
    11-23-2016 08:55 AM
    The biggest reason that keeps me from going to the smaller iPhone is the smaller battery size and resulting lower on screen time...That's a huge factor, especially with my wifi / cellular data always on...
    11-23-2016 09:11 AM
    I don't think so. I like the big screen for reading.
    11-23-2016 09:24 AM
    So many good traits for each. Think the thing is to pick the one you think is best and go with it. Too easy to second guess.
    11-23-2016 01:43 PM
    11-23-2016 07:31 PM
    The only reason to go to the smaller size is portability. If my use case changed where I wanted or needed a more compact phone that would fit better in a smaller space/pocket I would do it. I personally don't physically talk on my phone that much, so holding a larger phone to my head isn't a problem, but if I became more involved in phone sales or conversations I could see the use of a smaller size phone.
    11-23-2016 08:00 PM
    I did consider it recently, but ultimately I just cannot. I love the larger screen, larger battery, and the better camera. It is a bit unwieldy at times, but so worth it.
    11-23-2016 08:17 PM
    I've actually started with the regular 7 and lasted a couple of weeks. At the end of the day I missed the screen size and the better camera. Battery is a added bonus. I have used a regular 7 since I've made the switch and it feels like a 5s just too small for me. From here on out I'm all in on the 7+.
    11-23-2016 08:35 PM
    I have an iPhone 7 and every time I handle my old iPhone 5 I think; this thing is so nice in the hand...maybe I should get an iPhone SE.
    I love my 6S Plus, but I so love the feel of the 5S I had and the thought has crossed my mind about getting an SE. BUT I don't think I could deal with the screen size that's the problem. My aging eyes plus I do need reading glasses when I'm looking at my screen as I type this. As much as I would seriously LOVE the SE I couldn't because of my vision, in addition to all the perks the 6S Plus comes with. I just couldn't "downsize" and by all means I don't knock anyone for using a smaller phone at all. More power to ya
    11-23-2016 08:44 PM
    Nope, won't downsize. I am a two-handed texter regardless of phone size anyway, lol. Love the plus models!
    11-24-2016 03:48 AM
    I'm in love with the smaller sizes now. I used to be a big phone kinda guy. But now I prefer the smaller phones. They seem to jut fit my lifestyle better. Big screens are great but there are some negatives to having a bigger screen at a greater resolution.
    bcandiolo likes this.
    11-24-2016 05:51 AM
    I've actually started with the regular 7 and lasted a couple of weeks. At the end of the day I missed the screen size and the better camera. Battery is a added bonus. I have used a regular 7 since I've made the switch and it feels like a 5s just too small for me. From here on out I'm all in on the 7+.
    I tried to go with a 7, as well. I don't think I even made it a week. While I liked the size of the 7 while carrying it, I found I need the larger screen. I don't think I'll ever try using a phone smaller than 5" again.
    Slammers08 likes this.
    11-24-2016 12:47 PM
    I think I'd pretty much feel the same way.
    Slammers08 likes this.
    11-25-2016 10:45 AM
    I can't give up the dual cameras, bigger battery and bigger screen. I hate typing on my wife's smaller iPhone anymore.
    11-25-2016 02:33 PM
    Well, I would prefer Plus. But if I were to buy second hand and the smaller one is a lot cheaper, I could live with it.
    11-26-2016 04:15 AM
    NOPE. 71 year old eyes and the extra real estate is great to have.
    Truman82 likes this.
    11-26-2016 11:02 AM
    Nope
    11-26-2016 04:56 PM
    i have small hands so plus model isn't for me.
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-28-2016 07:09 AM
    I like the small size for ease one handed use, but small screen gives me a headache when using it all day.
    11-29-2016 10:11 AM
    I have had the 7 plus for a few weeks now. I've had 6 Plus and 6s plus before it along with every Note since the Note 2 so I am very used to big phones. That being said, I used a 6S off and on for a number of months prior to the 7 Plus and I miss it sometimes. I could go back and be fine, but I do think I would miss the big screen.
    So you jumped back to iOS again?! I'm still tossing the idea around of going back to Android, but I can't pull myself away from Apple. I think I gotta go 7 Plus if I'm staying.
    12-01-2016 02:21 PM
    So you jumped back to iOS again?! I'm still tossing the idea around of going back to Android, but I can't pull myself away from Apple. I think I gotta go 7 Plus if I'm staying.
    Lol. Yes I did come back. I always seem to return. I am very happy with the 7 Plus. I don't think I'll be switching again anytime soon. I've been trying to settle into a device and I thought it was going to be the Note 7, but we know how that turned out. The 7 Plus has been very solid. For me, it's nice to be on iOS with my family, friends and clients. All of my family and most of my friends and clients use iOS.

Both the 7 and the 7 Plus are good phones but I couldn't justify the 7 over the 6S. For some reason I didn't have a problem justifying the 7 Plus though. I can definitely recommend it.
    Wildo6882 and swarlos like this.
    12-01-2016 02:36 PM
    Lol. Yes I did come back. I always seem to return. I am very happy with the 7 Plus. I don't think I'll be switching again anytime soon. I've been trying to settle into a device and I thought it was going to be the Note 7, but we know how that turned out. The 7 Plus has been very solid. For me, it's nice to be on iOS with my family, friends and clients. All of my family and most of my friends and clients use iOS.

Both the 7 and the 7 Plus are good phones but I couldn't justify the 7 over the 6S. For some reason I didn't have a problem justifying the 7 Plus though. I can definitely recommend it.
    Good to hear! Did you ever have a Pixel? That's the only thing tempting me away. But I'd love to be in the Apple family with phone, watch, TV, ipad, etc. Just works so well together.
    12-01-2016 03:31 PM
106 12345