How many are really stoked about their 7 Plus...more than they thought they'd be?

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm still very happy with mine...and I'm really shocked at how it just doesn't feel "big" to me any more at all. I don't even notice it, seriously. I wish I'd given the 6s+ a longer opportunity now, but I'm glad I decided to get the 7+.

If the iPhone 8 (or whatever they call it) keeps the same screen size, but trims off a little of the "fat" that the upper and lower bezels bring, it'll be a perfect size IMO.

Completely agreed, I don't feel like it is big at all. I love the screen size, especially for business when reading pdf's or looking at spreadsheets.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely enjoying it more than I thought I would. I had the 6 plus before I upgraded and swore I would wait for the "s" or mid model of the 7 plus, but when my wife decided to upgrade her phone, I realized I was eligible to upgrade at the same time so...I gave in, and picked up the 7 plus!
Some features like the ForceTouch are new to me. I actually find it more useful than I thought it would be, especially when typing up a message or post like this one and needing to navigate the cursor around to edit a word or something. It's noticeably snappier than my 6 plus was and with less lag. The speakers are a nice touch and I even noticed the lightning earbuds sound slightly better and distribute stereo sound better too. The camera is great and although I haven't taken many pictures with it yet, the ones I have taken have turned out remarkable. Battery life on the 7 plus is what took me by surprise the most. I assumed that in real world use, it would be on par with my 6 plus, but I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm able to get a couple hours more out of it. Little things seem to work, connect better and with more stability on the 7 plus, like wifi and cellular service. Location services and background apps seem to function better and with less battery consumption. The haptic ("Taptic") feed back is a SWEET touch Apple decided to add to the software. It makes everything come to life and more fun to use! I'm REALLY liking the new home button. It makes the iPhone feel even more premium.
I'm very glad I decided to upgrade.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My 7 plus JB 256GB is the best iPhone i have had, and i have had them all in all sizes since 4S. And a few BB, Samsung and HTC thrown in. End of my story.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Update. The stoke continues. Why? I just did an International trip where for first time ever my phone was the main camera. The dual 7 Plus setup is really great. The radios and International roaming were great. The phone used any carrier available without problems. Battery life continues to show up as an improvement.

It's not a revolution over my 6S Plus but the 7 Plus is kind of like what I always hoped a smart phone would become.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
People have said that the iPhone 7 Plus may not have been a revolution over the older iPhone 6s but for me who was an owner of the much older iPhone 6 Plus getting the new iPhone 7 Plus was a major upgrade.

The force touch (or whatever it's called) makes iOS far more useful. It's so freakin' cool to reply to an iMessage from within another app just by pressing down on the notification banner. Pressing hard on the Settings icon is cool too, instant shortcuts to important things in Settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. is also very cool.

mookie1028

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
im happy with the upgrade 32g instead of 16 but im really not impressed. ring tones are loud but notifications for email, calendar, text,sms are super low compared to iPhone 6 plus i would get that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2