Anyone rolling naked with the jet black?

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I only use a case (Apple's red silicone) when I know I will be needing to set it down a lot. Most of the time it goes caseless as it looks so good without one. Also it slides in and out of my front jeans pocket so easily when there is no case. Right now I only have one tiny flaw in the finish and that is hard to notice unless you know where to look. I wouldn't even have that one if my wife didn't set it down on a wrought iron table :-(

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I put it out of its case sometimes for like 2 seconds and then put it back in because I'm not brave enough to roll naked. I don't want it to be scratched..

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I am, this is the best iPhone to hold I have had, I have a black apple leather case I got free but it's way more slippery than the phone naked. The jet black just grips to your hand, you can almost hold it vertical and it won't slide out, love it, if you haven't used one naked for a day you got to try it, what's a few scratches just be careful what you sit it down on. I sell mine to reseller so cometic is not much difference in price. I am careful and have always wanted to go caseless but they have just been so slippery for me.
Try sitting it on a leather lounge and sliding it, no chance.
I use the Brodit holders in my car and have one for a case, anyone have the holder for the naked 7 plus with the felt? Does it mark the the JB sides at all? May have to ring them and check. Go naked or go home 😀

Army21

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm with Nikki the jet black phone has the best grip. I own the jet black and regular black 7 plus. I find the Jet black much grippier. But it is a fingerprint magnet. I don't use a case with either and I'm aware of the pitfalls associated but they are not that hard to fix yourself if you buy the tool kit.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro