IPHONE 7 PLUS 4K VIDEO: Grand Canyon South Rim

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 7 Plus visits the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Gear:
iPhone 7 Plus
Stock iPhone camera app
Shoulderpod S1
MeFoto Air Backpacker tripod
Manfrotto 560B fluid monopod
Final Cut Pro X

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Jesus, that quality is amazing. Great footage.

I was looking at gopros to travel with but looking at this, I might not bother and just pick up a gimbal for the phone instead.

I can only do so much photos and video when I'm at home and I haven't had time to go into Boston to make some videos but seeing the details of the canyon with those colors, it's amazing.

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Jesus, that quality is amazing. Great footage.

I was looking at gopros to travel with but looking at this, I might not bother and just pick up a gimbal for the phone instead.

I can only do so much photos and video when I'm at home and I haven't had time to go into Boston to make some videos but seeing the details of the canyon with those colors, it's amazing.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed this project. The iPhone 7 Plus is indeed a great video tool. I'll be looking forward to seeing your travel videos.

Thank you for watching.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
For those watching the video, you should make sure to give the video a thumbs up on YouTube. While it likely won't make a lot of difference, it could get him a bit of money from YouTube.

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
That's it, I'm grabbing my pack and heading back out there, this video is so freaking cool!!

You won't regret it Evilguppy! Grand Canyon is a magical place. Fortunately I live in Phoenix and get to the canyon 5 or 6 times per year. I never get enough of it.

Many thanks for watching and commenting. I'll be looking forward to your Grand Canyon video...

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
For those watching the video, you should make sure to give the video a thumbs up on YouTube. While it likely won't make a lot of difference, it could get him a bit of money from YouTube.

Thumbs up on your suggestion to thumbs up on Youtube. I'm trying to catch up to Casey Neistat :).

Thank you for the kind words.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox