IPHONE 7 PLUS 4K VIDEO: Grand Canyon South Rim

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Excellent work. I've seen a number of videos shot using the Shoulderpod S1, and you can definitely see the difference. Seems to give the person far more stability and control with the camera.

Again, terrific work.

The Shoulderpod works great both on and of a tripod or monopod. It is definitely one of my favorite accessories. iPhone 7 Plus OIS is also much superior to my previous 6 Plus which used software stabilization.

Thank you for the encouraging words.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Amazing. I just saw the video on my iPhone 6S+ and it was amazing. It is hard to believe you shot this with an iPhone 7. I'm awed. Great work. Looking forward to see more of your work.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for watching and commenting Matty. Lately, I'm surprised how often I leave my other cameras behind. The iPhone is getting better and better.

I purchased a 'proper' camera in 2009 when i went on a long camping trip because my smartphone wasn't very good. i think it had a 2mp and my 'proper' camera had a 10mp. its funny to think now, my smartphone camera has a 12mp and is miles better. :)

Ah, how times have changed so quickly.

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Amazing. I just saw the video on my iPhone 6S+ and it was amazing. It is hard to believe you shot this with an iPhone 7. I'm awed. Great work. Looking forward to see more of your work.

Many thanks for the encouraging words comiken. I'm still amazed at the video and photo of current smartphones.

Thank you for watching and commenting.

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a 'proper' camera in 2009 when i went on a long camping trip because my smartphone wasn't very good. i think it had a 2mp and my 'proper' camera had a 10mp. its funny to think now, my smartphone camera has a 12mp and is miles better. :)

Ah, how times have changed so quickly.

So true Matty...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73