Is Apple really going to release a "jet white" iPhone?

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: jet white

A Jet white iPhone would be a nice addition but I'm still going for the Matte Black option as long as they sell it.... I would love to get a Jet Black but I can't deal with scratches and fingertips allover it.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site

Happy if it's a scratch resistant.

It won't be...but the good news is that it won't be a fingerprint & smudge magnet like the Jet Black. Also, tiny scratches won't be so glaringly obvious on the white phone as they are on the black, same as a black car vs. a white one. I've always thought white phones were pretty...but not my style really.

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

I've never personally understood the desire for a white iPhone. I prefer the screen to blend with the bezels as much as possible, so even the white-front color options have never been for me. That said, I see a ton of people rocking them (including my wife), so I expect a jet white iPhone would do pretty well.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Why would it be called "Jet White," though? There's no such color... "Glossy White" would make a lot more sense.

Yeah I doubt the official naming would be "jet white". After all, the jet black iPhone 7 was being referred to as "piano black" up until the announcement. Of course, we won't know anything until it happens?IF it happens.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Is Apple really going to release a "jet white" iPhone?

Doubt it will be the iPhone 7. I can't see Apple release the same phone but in different color.

Maybe for 7S but not the normal 7.

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

It's just another color option. There have been white bezels on iPhones for a long time. I can definitely see some appeal and I'm sure lots of people will want it. That being said, I'm sticking with my black 7 Plus.

Oh yeah, it's gonna be very pretty and people will want it ? I just feel like it's contradicting Apple's messaging for Jet Black?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I like the idea. The Jet & Matte Black were real hits for Apple this time around. I would never own a white one, but I know there are a lot of people who would probably would buy it. Next year I would like to see a Limited Edition for 's anniversary of the iPhone.

Breuklen

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site

I like the idea. The Jet & Matte Black were real hits for Apple this time around. I would never own a white one, but I know there are a lot of people who would probably would buy it. Next year I would like to see a Limited Edition for 's anniversary of the iPhone.

I would love a red iPhone for the 10th anniversary. It could be part of Product RED, so it would benefit charity at the same time.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I would love a red iPhone for the 10th anniversary. It could be part of Product RED, so it would benefit charity at the same time.

Nice idea. I would like it even more as long as it had a black face on it.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Sign me up for Red too! It is my absolute favourite colour, in case it wasn't obvious by my user name. Make it a glossy Red and I may be in big trouble❤️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice