How to change your iphone signal strengh from dots to number

kgyamerah

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
If you are tired of seeing your iPhone signal strength in dots and instead want to see them in actual numbers;this simple trick will do that for you..... typed in *3001#12345#* and press SEND ,that automatically changed your signal strength from dots to actual numbers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok I got it to work. But when I went back to main screen it stayed for like 2 seconds then went back to dots.

Re-do the instructions, and then press the power button until you see the slide to power off option (do not power off the device). Now press the home button until you return to your home screen. That's all there is to it.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Re-do the instructions, and then press the power button until you see the slide to power off option (do not power off the device). Now press the home button until you return to your home screen. That's all there is to it.
Once you do that you can toggle between the dbm and bars by tapping on it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It won't work for me at all the dots always come back and I can't toggle between the two

Follow the instructions to the letter, and it will work.

Via the phone app, enter *3001#12345#* and then press send.

While in field test mode, press the power button until you see the slide to power off option. DO NOT POWER OFF.

Press the home button continually until you return to the home screen.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't get it to go back to the dots....

When I used the signal strength meter with the digits, tapping them changed it back to dots. You can do it permanently by following the instructions on the link above, but tapping them does the trick quickly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh