Spigen Cases leave imprints on back of iPhone 7 plus.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Saw this picture on an Amazon review where Spigen cases leave their imprints on the back of the iPhone. Anyone had this problem?

spigenmarks.JPG

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My tech 21 case does the same thing on the Matte Black. If I leave the case off and wipe the phone back down with a damp cloth or a microfiber cloth it goes away.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Seen that on many phones, using many cases. Take a damp cloth and wipe it off. It's not damage or permanent.

THIS. It's probably rubber, so may do so. Just make sure there's no dust/dirt/debris back there so it doesn't scratch the surface. Wipe it down really well before installing.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Seen this on glass backs of Samsung phones but the matte black finish of the iPhone worries me. :tongue:
It's funny when you come across familiar usernames from Android Central to imore! We conversed over in the s7 and s7 edge forum and now we seem to both be on iPhone 7 plus'

Small world lol. You still use your S7E or have you migrated over to ios? I decided to go back to ios and try to stick to it...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It's funny when you come across familiar usernames from Android Central to imore! We conversed over in the s7 and s7 edge forum and now we seem to both be on iPhone 7 plus'

Small world lol. You still use your S7E or have you migrated over to ios? I decided to go back to ios and try to stick to it...

He is a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
He is a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.
Haha and your name is quite familiar as well!!!!! So we are all now on ios or is it a back and forth kind of thing? Guess I am part of the Rebel Alliance too now, although my avatar would say otherwise.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

S7E has been long gone as with the Note 7. I'm on the iTurd until something better comes along.

Wylie, so mean to me. :crying:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox