Android to IOS convert, many questions

fatyank

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
My first post was on iPhone 7 forum by mistake. This week I purchased an iPhone 7plus. I'm moving from Android and have several questions. I moved from a Galaxy Note 4.

1. I use Google Chrome as my browser. Am I able to create bookmark shortcuts on my home page?

2. Is there a photo frame app that will allow me to create photo widgets on my homescreen? Android has a widget that enables you to select photos and place them on a homescreen. You can resize them to fit 4 photos on one screen.

3. When Bluetooth is on and you have a device connected or not, does the phone keep searching for other devices. If so, is this a battery drain?

4. I use Google photos. I have thousands of photos that were never on my iPhone. I tried to download some to my phone but could not figure it out. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

There will be more questions but enough for now. I'm excited about this phone. Thanks

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1. Yes
2. You can use a third party app to make the picture, save it, then apply it as the home screen from your photos.
3. It only continues searching if you refresh the bluetooth search when in the bluetooth settings screen. Having the bluetooth on will drain the battery, but not significantly.
4. Google photos works on the iPhone too. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-photos-free-photo-video/id962194608?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

I don't use Chrome. Does it have the option to save a bookmark to the home screen? I know you can in Safari. It's called a bookmarklet.

Torch4x4

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
To quick access the Bluetooth, wifi or other settings I'm using a widget called AirLaunch Pro that app has been free for some time in the App Store, it is totally customizable and can be placed as a widget.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR