All Devices Lock/Homescreen

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't know, Pink. Mine are the same. Some of mine even required moderation. It appears posting images using either the paper clip or the picture icon method posts as attachments. Before, only the paper clip were attachments. They show in Safari ok. But not in TapaTalk or the iMore forums app.
I reported it to TapaTalk, but think it's an iMore/MobileNations issue they need to fix. It doesn't happen on other forums I visit on TapaTalk. Just iMore.

I have the same issue. The last post I made required moderator approval

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. The last post I made required moderator approval

Posts with image attachments very frequently go to our moderation queue for approval. Heck, I’ve even had my own posts require approval.
All I can say is we’re pretty active in scrubbing the moderation queue and will get to those posts as quickly as possible.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I figured as much. Everyone needs to start complaining about it. I'm gonna wait til after New Year's. Maybe start a new thread on the issue.

I agree. The last 3 or 4 posts are broken images for me. Its been doing this for the longest time. I'll scroll through to look at everyone's screen shots and then there will be a few broken, then back to normal🤷🏻*♀️

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree. The last 3 or 4 posts are broken images for me. Its been doing this for the longest time. I'll scroll through to look at everyone's screen shots and then there will be a few broken, then back to normal🤷🏻*♀️

Here's the problem. For a while now, those using attachments (paper clip) have been broken. But the TapaTalk share method (picture icon) was ok. Also those posted from computer have been broken, using attachments/thumbnails. Now, the TapaTalk share method also uses attachments. At first, I thought it was the new update of my TapaTalk beta. But I downloaded the app store version, and it was the same. Not sure who needs to fix it. But it sucks terribly. Posting images on this site is a huge deal. I think it's also an issue on Android Central. It's only the MobileNations sites where I see this. So I can only guess it's a MobileNations issue, and they're the ones who need to fix it. If MoNa believes it a TapaTalk issue, then they need to get with TapaTalk and work it out.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Posts with image attachments very frequently go to our moderation queue for approval. Heck, I’ve even had my own posts require approval.
All I can say is we’re pretty active in scrubbing the moderation queue and will get to those posts as quickly as possible.

But what's the purpose of them being moderated to begin with? That didn't use to happen. It's ridiculous.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
But what's the purpose of them being moderated to begin with? That didn't use to happen. It's ridiculous.

I can only assume it’s to prevent spam. Maybe the moderation system sees them as URLs. Unfortunately that’s above my pay grade. I’ll keep approving them as they keep coming in though!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can only assume it’s to prevent spam. Maybe the moderation system sees them as URLs. Unfortunately that’s above my pay grade. I’ll keep approving them as they keep coming in though!

Doesn't do it posting only one image. But does with two. So spam prevention doesn't make sense.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh