Visit site
Nice...VERY NICE

Thanks Spencerdl
Here is the WP just for you ... It'll look great on a JB 7 plus LOL
8739ea87fc16f92b9f87a9f1c2a6731b.jpg

TrofeoLover

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
I get spammed with emails about notifications for this group. I do not have email notifications enabled. MAKE THEM STOP! If you have to remove me/ban me from whatever, that's fine. I don't understand how tapatalk works anyway. Too much trouble. Sorry for posting this here but I'm getting mad. Thank you.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I get spammed with emails about notifications for this group. I do not have email notifications enabled. MAKE THEM STOP! If you have to remove me/ban me from whatever, that's fine. I don't understand how tapatalk works anyway. Too much trouble. Sorry for posting this here but I'm getting mad. Thank you.

You need to make those changes online. Go to iMore.com online. I'll show you tomorrow. I'm very tired.

TrofeoLover

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
You need to make those changes online. Go to iMore.com online. I'll show you tomorrow. I'm very tired.

I'm sorry for posting this here. Unfortunately I don't know how the app works well enough due to inexperience. It gets complicated for me, like there's too much. I have contacted support@tapatalk.com concerning the various emails. Thank you for the advice and I am open to any communication or help via private message or whatever it is here.
BTW this is literally and seriously one of my favorite threads anywhere. I LOVE seeing other people's lock and home screens, especially showing what apps they have installed. I don't want to go away from this thread if I can help it. Thanks again and sorry for the posts.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry for posting this here. Unfortunately I don't know how the app works well enough due to inexperience. It gets complicated for me, like there's too much. I have contacted support@tapatalk.com concerning the various emails. Thank you for the advice and I am open to any communication or help via private message or whatever it is here.
BTW this is literally and seriously one of my favorite threads anywhere. I LOVE seeing other people's lock and home screens, especially showing what apps they have installed. I don't want to go away from this thread if I can help it. Thanks again and sorry for the posts.

If they are iMore emails, you need to check preferences on iMore.com, not TapaTalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I will shortly PM you some directions on how to stop the emails. It might take a little while to organize it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Here's your guide to hopefully stop the emails.
[GUIDE] How To Disable iMore Email Notifications

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...more.com/showthread.php?t=390237&share_type=t

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There must be a loophole somewhere because I disabled everything but I keep getting emails when people quote/reply/send me PMs and post in threads I follow

You're just special!
Are you sure you're doing it right. In number 1., you uncheck. In number 2., you check them. IDK.
Move this to that thread.