All Devices Lock/Homescreen

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What size should you make iPhone 7 Plus wallpapers when creating them with Photoshop/Paintshop?

1080x 1920 is the norm for Plus wallpapers. You can make them as @firedept10 said, but if you use an app for the forum and post a wallpaper, it will cut the resolution way down. TapaTalk works best for 1080x 1920. Online, it doesn't matter.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
LOL ...you beat me to it.

Quick and the dead sir!!! :rotfl:

Please tell me how you did it so fast?

I enlarged it to maintain proper resolution and then cropped it to final resolution for the iPhone. Took under a minute to do! Very simple when you have the programs to work with. Plus I have been doing it since the first iPhone was introduced. Oh and a lot of trial and error!!! :rotfl:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would love to, but my screens hasn't changed once since I came back to iphone.

Yeah, come on back. Just because yours hasn't changed doesn't mean you can't build them for others. I rarely change mine but really enjoy creating and adjusting them for other members. I noticed you had gone silent for awhile here on iMore, but nice to see you back. Hope you're here to stay.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
5089a0eae6f1c481c4add085a1a37153.png

885bc85735dad8f693cbf16c290cd1b3.png

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Quick and the dead sir!!! :rotfl:

I enlarged it to maintain proper resolution and then cropped it to final resolution for the iPhone. Took under a minute to do! Very simple when you have the programs to work with. Plus I have been doing it since the first iPhone was introduced. Oh and a lot of trial and error!!! :rotfl:

Enlarge it first, why I couldn't figure that out is beyond me. I screwed with this for about 15 minutes and enlarging it did not cross my broken brain once. Thanks.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Enlarge it first, why I couldn't figure that out is beyond me. I screwed with this for about 15 minutes and enlarging it did not cross my broken brain once. Thanks.

Are you on standard view or zoomed view? I don't understand why you need to "enlarge" anything. The wallpaper I tried works perfectly on my Plus phone. No pinching or enlarging.
I have mine set to Standard view and have reduced motion on in Accessibility. What are you doing different?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

That happens. Even more so with age. Don't I know it. :) Even doing them for years, on occasion I get them wrong. I find the biggest thing is to constantly do them, this way it stays fresh in your memory. You ever have any questions just ask. We're all happen to help, that's what we're here for.