Was 16GB Enough storage for you?

khkeet

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Basically ^

16gb doesn't feel like a struggle for me at all. I take photos and then I delete them. I do the same on my laptop even. I try whatever apps I want, and I delete what I don't use (Not as a space saver, it just seems silly for me to keep what I don't use).

Same here- I manage the storage and it is not a problem for me. I have also used this trick to free up space- I usually choose "Gone with the Wind" in HD. Not sure why it works, but it definitely does.
This trick can free up space on your iPhone

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I overbought this time with 256gb of storage that there I will never use in a million years...but I sure don't have to worry about not having enough space! :biggrin:

Actually, to answer the OP's question...16gb wasn't ever enough for me, from my "6" on I had to get at least 64gb of storage to feel secure.

hinesmj

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I always had the lowest storage phone. My last one was a 5s that I managed to get by with. However, with live photos, 4k recording, gifs in iMessage, etc., I don't htink 16GB could hold up for me. Even on the 5s, I was constantly dumping all my photos to a backup drive. I'm glad they bumped it up. What is kind of frustrating is that it's $100 to move up to the next size, when the actual cost of the storage is just a few dollars. I know there's logistics and supply chain issues to consider, but you'd think they could make that jump slightly more palatable...

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I feel so ashamed at how little I've used compared to some people and nope 16 def wouldn't cut it for me.

2737a4a44fd0723937bd6be8201d64c4.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73