Suggestions Welcome: Best skin/wrap or thinnest case possible for my 7+ ?

Torch4x4

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
My phone arrived earlier and desperately walked to Walmart and got the BODY GLOVE the one that is $4 dlls. It suppose to be temporary case but I really like it, it is my daily driver now hehe I like it more than the ones that I ordered online and came later.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
You may also want to check out the Play Proof case from Rhino Shield. They are available on Amazon and the company site.

Yep, that just happened...

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Here's a few photos of that case for the 7 Plus...

Yep, that just happened...

Attachments

• 3703.jpg
    3703.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 35

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I really like the Spigen AirSkin. I had one on my 6s Plus and it's the only case I didn't take off in the first few days. I also like slickwraps naked skins. I had the matte on my Note 7. I ordered the glossy naked wrap for my 7 Plus, but neither are actually here yet so I can't comment on the grip of the glossy. But the matte felt nice. It had a grip, but not that tacky sticky feeling some wraps have.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
First I've got the black peel case for my jet black 7+, but I broke it (dropped it about 30 centimeters, but nothing happened to my phone so everything's fine)

Now I got the "matte ore blue" one from Tozo
2016104174543.jpg

here's the link: TOZO

It's 9 bucks and pretty much the same as the peel.

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I have been using Spigen Thin Armor. The little kickstand though not very sturdy is handy for propping up the phone to watch video content. That is probably what I will get when my iPhone 7plus gets here.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the Totallee Scarf (matte black) and it is great - ultra thin, raised rim around camera bump (no more laying it on it's back and worrying about the lens cover. Their customer support is fantastic. I've never used a case on any iPhone (since 2007) usually relying on those skin type covers to protect the finish. This one give me that in a removable case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how it compares in thinness to other recommendations here, however the AmazonBasics clear case and slim case are pretty slim, and lightweight. The slim case is basically Apple's leather case, and the clear case is a clear case. Clear case is $9 and the slim case is $10.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Totallee Scarf (matte black) and it is great - ultra thin, raised rim around camera bump (no more laying it on it's back and worrying about the lens cover. Their customer support is fantastic. I've never used a case on any iPhone (since 2007) usually relying on those skin type covers to protect the finish. This one give me that in a removable case.

I guess the peel, totallee scarf, tozo, spigen air skin and the other "thinnest cases" are all pretty much the same. Same material, same thickness, just a few of them are branded... it's all about the price I guess :D

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Peel and the DBrand skins on my 6s Plus before I got the 7 Plus. Ultimately they did not stick (no pun intended). At least for me, a primary purpose of a case (other than the obvious protection) is to provide grip. Neither of these did that at all and in fact were quite slippery. Additionally, the edges come up next to the side of the curved glass on the front so you constantly feel this ridge which is off-putting. At least with a full case the curves are completely covered so you just get used to it. Anyway, just my opinion. I'm now rocking the Jet Black Plus without a case most of the time because the feel is just so nice. To me, the feel of the phone is most important.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711