Camera app for ip7 plus

sznajder

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
i am hobby photographer with over 25 years with all kind of cameras, film, digital , dsrl. i'm looking for great app with many manual settings, HDR , video recording for iphone 7 plus. what do you guys use? Camera +, procamera, 645 , snapspeed, VSCO cam? Any tips ? Thanks

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I use the stock app a lot of the time but Camera+ is my go-to "advanced" camera app. The advanced shooting modes and manual adjustment tools are phenomenal.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
The Cocologics ProCamera app is great when you want full manual control. WB, ISO, etc. even down to which camera or hybrid mode of using both rear facing lenses at once on the 7+ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/procamera./id694647259?mt=8&at=10l3Vy They're working on bringing the HDR plugin back for the 7/7+ it was great on my 6s+ so I'm looking forward to its return. It will also output to RAW files if you wish and if you use Adobe CC will even upload the RAW files to it for you (I just manually sync with Lightroom 4.x and it can pull them off the phone that way)

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Camera+ has always been my go to app. I've downloaded a ton of others when there were free promos but Camera+ is the only one that continues to stay on my phone.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Camera+ has had some really slow development as of late. They don't even support the Dual Lens on the iPhone 7 Plus or RAW/RAW+L capture yet.

ProCam 4 is pretty much the de facto on iPhones at this point, and there are some others like ACDSee Pro (Camera functionality purchasable as its own separate app, if you don't need the editing features) that are as good as, or better than, Camera+.

Camera+ and Afterlight are pretty much the next two Photography apps on the chopping block for my device. Afterlight hasn't been updated in a year. I'll just go ahead right now and delete them, since this thread reminded me.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Long time Camera+ user who got Focus before Camera+ was optimized for the 7 Plus. Focus is worth considering. Good interface and I like the focus peak feature.

Filmic should be on one's list if video is important.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I know there are many great camera apps. For some reason Focus stood out and I'll probably stick to the few I know.

FWIW, the new Camera+ release gives more dual camera control.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711