Absolutely unbelievable!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Happy for you Plus, nice collection! I started from the 4S myself!

I totally understand the "I can't put this thing down". I got mine 3 days ago and it's the same thing

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
What a crazy journey you've been on, and a completely rotten one as well. So glad you got your phone, but agree with others that Verizon should offer something to you to make up for the poor service!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
What a crazy journey you've been on, and a completely rotten one as well. So glad you got your phone, but agree with others that Verizon should offer something to you to make up for the poor service!

They won't more than likely. They'll say "Hey, we called around and had an exception made so a store could hold the device". At the end of the day, he's got his phone. That's probably all they really care about.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
For most of you here you guys know how much stuff I've been going through to get this phone. I finally had a tracking number. Scheduled delivery for today. And at 2:45 I get a notification that phone had been delivered. I went outside and looked and nothing there. So I looked at ups site and it said delivered and signed for but I didn't receive the phone Also it was delivered in a different city. Now Verizon can't find it. I'm in disbelief right now!!! I'm not meant to have this phone. It's a sign

Thats ridiculous. lol. Someone literally had a iPhone delivered to their door and was like AWESOME ill sign for it. ^_^

I think you are meant to have this phone but not right now. Only in a couple days or weeks time. Good things come to those who wait. Maybe don't order it on line and pick it up in store. That way you guaranteed to have it! Just don't get robbed on the way home. :p

EDIT: i see you finally got it! Awesome stuff! :D

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I don't know about you, but for me this is one fo the most beautiful love stories around these days! I lost a package (two wireless earbuds and a case) bought in Amazon in a promotion and got lost more or less the same way and even when I received a refund from Amazon it wasn't for the total amount and had to buy another set of headset.

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not, after calling Verizon letting them know what happened.Verizon said that it was a mix up somehow with them and ups but the house that got it they had one ordered as well in the same color and gb there was still a phone in route for me I guess but it was for the other house. So Verizon checked all stores around me. Found one in my color and gb. They called the store for me told the manager the situation and held the phone for me. Verizon just sent the other phone back to the warehouse. I went to the store and picked it up. The funniest part about all this is all month I've been waiting I've seen that store have my phone in stock several times and they would not let me pick it up saying I would then lose my promotion for canceling the original order. But they were able to do it in this case. Ok Verizon. But either way I have it finally! Omg what a journey! I'm so happy tho! I can't stop taking pics. Also one great feature in iOS 10. Can listen to music while taking pics. I can't put this thing down!

Happy it worked out for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal