Yet our phones JUST got that feature...
    Not to mention I've never exposed my phone to liquid and I personally would be fine without water proofing. It's not necessary in a world where we can purchase cases for waterproofing if our needs require it. I personally wouldn't look down on any phone that lacks it.
    I think some people just feel the need to look down on certain phones, for some reason.
    12-11-2016 06:14 AM
    Yet our phones JUST got that feature...
    Not to mention I've never exposed my phone to liquid and I personally would be fine without water proofing. It's not necessary in a world where we can purchase cases for waterproofing if our needs require it. I personally wouldn't look down on any phone that lacks it.
    My house has never burned down but it's still covered under fire insurance. I don't understand that argument. Nobody should be arguing AGAINST water resistance on super expensive mobile devices. Why spend an extra $100 for a LifeProof case to add water resistance on a device when it should already have that feature?

And one of the reasons why I purchased the iPhone 7 Plus after I had to give back my Note 7 was because of the inclusion of an IPXX rating. If the new iPhones didn't include water resistance this year, I would've gone back to the S7 edge or the S7. I'll never purchase a phone without water resistance ever again.
    Dukins likes this.
    12-12-2016 04:45 AM
    I think some people just feel the need to look down on certain phones, for some reason.
    To make themselves feel superior to someone ... I mean some even say theyre proud that they bought an iPhone lmao.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-12-2016 05:55 AM
    My house has never burned down but it's still covered under fire insurance. I don't understand that argument. Nobody should be arguing AGAINST water resistance on super expensive mobile devices. Why spend an extra $100 for a LifeProof case to add water resistance on a device when it should already have that feature?

And one of the reasons why I purchased the iPhone 7 Plus after I had to give back my Note 7 was because of the inclusion of an IPXX rating. If the new iPhones didn't include water resistance this year, I would've gone back to the S7 edge or the S7. I'll never purchase a phone without water resistance ever again.
    I'm not arguing against it. I'm simply saying I'm not going to bash another phone over a feature our phones JUST got this year. Would I rather have it than not? Sure. But I'm also not going to point fingers at a phone that doesn't have it.

Having used many devices over the years, I just feel everyones needs are different. Me having an iPhone doesn't make me feel better than anyone or that I've got the superior device to anyone. It simply means I have the best device FOR ME. Pixel owners, I'd imagine, have the best device FOR THEM. It's not really a contest unless you make it one.
    12-12-2016 08:05 AM
    So returned my Pixel and am back using my iPhone 7. The things I liked about the Pixel had nothing to do with Android actually. I actually liked the hardware. I know, right? But I thought the fingerprint scanner in the back was great and super fast. Already miss it.

Weird though is if scanner is on back why not make the chin smaller. Does phone have to be symmetrical. Anyway...I guess what I'm saying is the people who using the device be "stereotyped" whether true or not is not an indictment on the phone. The Pixel and Pixel XL are great devices.

They just don't work best for me...so back to iOS it is. Which is obviously quite the change from earlier post.
    12-16-2016 10:20 AM
155 ... 567